Saturday, May 23, 2009

Truth is sexier than fiction






By: Musafir

I feel free to express myself to the extent which I feel I wont be able to do anywhere or to any1 in my life. You can call it my confession. You may call this absolutely bull-shit but its true like nature. I always admire a lady by the appeal she is having, the eyes, the body language, the urge to have sex, big boobs & big hip. The look may not be good but she has to be attractive. This is nothing unusual. Every matured man thinks likewise. But even at this age of 40 I have immense sexual urge and since I am not fortunate enough to get it everyday, I restored to the safest sex ( Masturbation ). Here is my recent past experience. Till date I cherish the memories of those days and do a lot of self-satisfying activities.It remained unbelievable to me until things happened. So I let me call it. Truth is sexier than fiction.I never believed this until the incident and later on a series of incidents happened with me. I got a phone no. From one of my best friends and called her up immediately. Before this incident I never ever called up an unknown lady and talked. I don’t know from where I got the confidence that evening and talked to the stranger. I was never very smart and really used to stammer in front of a lady specially if she is unknown to me. I never knew what a couple (unmarried or married) discuss with each other for a long time n privacy. I actually find myself at loss after some communication and never used find words. I knew for sure that I was a bore in a group of ladies. So, I used to avoid them, rather ladies / girls used to avoid me. This is what I was. Now I struck a friendship with this stranger . We became very good friends and would miss each other very much. We used to talk over phone for hours and the mobile bill used to be very heavy those days. At least 40 sms used to be exchanged between us every day since she lived at least 200 Km away from me. By the way, I am from Calcutta, Bengali, Tall ( 6’2” ), dark in complexion, Strongly built. I work with a MNC and so called well settled in my life. I always felt a need for a GF with whom I would talk and rather she would teach me how to deal with ladies and talk to them. Very selfish from that point of view. So, when I got my 1st GF, I was very happy and really flying high. Till then the friendship was only confined to mobile or land line. We never saw each other. I knew she is married with a child of 6 yrs and stays away from husband because of the reason of education of the child. But he used to visit his family in a gap of 2/3 days. We talked for 24 days before we got the opportunity to meet each other. They were supposed to come to Calcutta for personal reasons and informed me that they wanted to meet me at HWH station. I was literally nervous and excited at the same time. I was in love with her very much already and but the very thought that if she did not like my appearance then what would happen to me !!! ( To be frank I’m not that bad looking at all ).Eventually we met after a lot of palpitated hours and I was really stunned by her look. How to describe her !! She is simple, 5’4”, fair, short hair, little plump, but charming and attractive. The real things were the eyes behind her specs. I could realize that I missed her in my life as my wife but I would never leave her as my friend and lover. My love for her increased many folds and I started the feeling of love for the first time in my life. You know the kind of gut feeling one experience when he is in love. In that particular visit nothing special happened. I only got introduced to her husband and child. We spent some time together and shared a lot of feelings for each other.They are actually well educated and respectably placed in the society but were the member of couple swapping group that spreads from West Bengal to Orissa to Bihar.They also get involved in MMF situations and have a no. Of such experiences. They were very selective in that process and were confused whether doing the right things or not. I knew for sure that both of them have a very high appetite for sex and they are experienced in a lot of 3somes and 4somes. Her husband used to enjoy his wife being fucked by some other person in front of him and used to masturbate and eventually fuck and gets immense satisfaction out of that. Even while she would talk to her BF or me over phone, he used to fondle her and used to get the excitement or even fuck her.. This happened with me a no. Of times also. She would talk to me while he is fucking her brains out and imagine what would me my situation with all those moaning sounds of fucking. I knew all these before we met and came to know about their more experiences eventually. But all these made me think why a happy couple would involve in all those and how can a lady share a bed with more than two men. I was confused, not so happy about it but was blind in love, lust with this lady.I started calling her Monai. I knew for sure that Monai wants me to fuck her, love her but had to wait for an opportunity. Till then we did not get any opportunity to love in isolation and had to wait for Yolin’s consent. In the mean time we had a lot of tele-sex and used to masturbate a lot. She used to use her finger, pen for that and the sexy sounds that she used to make helped me to jack off within few minutes. I would request her to let me hear the sounds of her fucking herself. Eventually the great day came. I confidently reach their home and found that the child was kept somewhere else and we three would only be there. When I reached, I did not get a very warm welcome from Yolin and could guess the reason. His wife was in love with me and since he believed in Fuck-n-forget kind of philosophy, he was not very happy about my involvement with her. He knew for sure that I was different kind of person and not leave them very easily. After the evening we started enjoying vodka and she was looking stunningly beautiful with a housecoat on and a mischievous smile. I was rather nervous and confused as I was never been in such an environment and did not know what to do. At the same time I had the hunger to have Monai. I took a break from the party and came to the terrace, which was dark and cold. Suddenly Monai came from behind and hold me tight and started kissing me. That sparked the fire inside me and we kissed a lot there. My hands were moving on all her places and could get that she had nothing inside.We then moved inside to find that Yolin has already switched on a low power light and we continued with the rounds of vodka. We were all sitting on their bed and she was feeling little dizzy as a result of vodka. She lied down keeping her head towards me. We both were sitting facing each other. Suddenly I could feel that Yolin had moved his hand within the house coat and started fingering his wife. She then moved up and they were locked in kissing for quite some time. I did understand that they wanted me feel at home, comfortable and trying to arouse me to start the game. But I was a hard nut to crack and tried to avoid the scenes they were making in front of me. I was in my kurta & pyajam with my undy inside. I was confused but with a hard on. My 8” dick was hitting hard on the undy and was trying to come out. She finished kissing her husband and turned her attention towards me. She once again lied down this time on her stomach with the legs kept wide apart. Yolin continued to fuck her with finger. I was sipping on the vodka and was watching them. Suddenly she attacked me and pulled my pyajam down and told me to show my dick. Her dress was all over the place. The front of the house-coat was open and I could see the big white boobs in front of my eyes. She took out my dick and told her husband “ Oh God !! How good this is. Come and see. “She took it into her mouth and started to give me blow job. Then she moved closer to me and removed all my clothes and her also making both of us totally nude in front of her husband. First time in my life I became nude in front of a man. He told me to fuck her badly. I tried to push her off to the bed and in the process could find her pussy and started lick that. She loved to keep her pussy clean and I like clean shaven pussy, she did it for me. She was hot, wild and loving. She was making a hell lot of sound which was turning me on further and I was ramming her hard. Now I could see that Yolin started masturbating and asking his wife whether she was enjoying the fuck. In the process she came violently 2/3 times and the pleasure of hers I could feel as the scratching of the finger nails on my back. I did not come. Did not know why.After she finished with me, she moved to her husband who was eagerly waiting to fuck his wife. Immediately he put his small dick inside and started pumping in & out in missionary position. She asked me to move to them and as I moved near she grabbed my dick and started pumping my dick with her hand and intermittently sucking on it. Yolin came on her belly. She went out to toilet and we lied down on the bed without talking to each other. Then she came back and saw my dick in full length and strength and straight away sat on me with her back facing me. She started dancing on my dick and maoning was making the room very very sexy in deed. I grabbed her boobs from behind and fucked well. She came again but I did not know what happened to me ( I did not come ). It was very late in the night and after 2/ 3 rounds of fucking we all went for a late night dinner. I was in no mood to take food as I still had hard dick because of failure to ejaculate. They went to a separate bed room and I knew for sure that they had another violent love making. I was not in a mood to watch them fuck. It was 2:45 AM and I decided to sleep alone. I was really very tired and immediately fell asleep.The next morning I woke up with even harder dick. Yolin never wanted me to stay back and fuck his wife in his absence. Though I wanted to fuck Monai badly I had to leave with a sad mood. After this incident both me & Monai were in so much of love with each other that she really took some daring steps to get her sexual satisfaction from me. If any lady wants to experience that, please do mail me at mushafirhooyaro@yahoo.com, but males, sorry, no mails please I need a good fucking GF as we have broke the relationship. But my urge remain the same for a good fuck! My philosophy is simple Love n Fuck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment