Friday, May 22, 2009

My Hubby's Friend






By: Reema

Hi Friends I am Reema with my new story, as you have read my previous story & thanks for the response & mail sent by you. I could only reply to few, which I felt sensible to reply. I do not understand how some mail request has come for sex. I do not feel sex is possible without emotion touch, one can enjoy sex only if both the people are emotionally attached. Any how this story is about the feeling I had towards my Husbands Friend & that is been converted towards Sex.Me Reema with vital status 38 30 38 bit plump working out for a perfect figure, I like to look sexy & I like the admirer of my Physic. I get excited when men see me with naughty look. I like to tease men with my motion showing my breast, Panty & all possible way. Some time things go crazy or some time very enjoyable moment. Some thinks I am bad some take it as compliment. Some try to get Physical some enjoy by seeing it. Some hate me some love me, I don’t care what the world think. But I am like that. As I am married to a orthodox family I have to be very carful in doing all this naughty things, but when ever I get the opportunity I enjoy to the fullest. My marriage life is very happy with sufficient money to take care with elegant richness. But my social life is Jeopardy so my only friend is Internet. I have to depend on my hubby & in laws for outer world that’s life. Also few people who comes to our house.This is about my hubby’s friend Sumit. He is my Hubby’s childhood friend & after marriage he is also my good friend. I have been married since last 7 years having two lovely children. I know Sumit since my Engagement, he is very talkative & open hearted person. I like him because of his frankness & also well established in his Life. He is married & has two children. Both of our family go out quiet often so he is like a family member, we had been to different countries together. The incident I am writing is presently going on & started since last one year. As Sumit is like a family member his involvement is lot in our day to day schedule, he often comes to our house to talk with the entire family member, he is also close to me as a friend. Normally we chit chat Joke around & he plays with our kids. During last year when my in laws where out of Country Sumit was on a routine visit to our house. He was sitting in the hall our servant served him with water & tea. I was sitting opposite him & talking. I was in my house cloths, wearing ¾ size Maxi it is a Sleeveless dress with big Gear, as it’s was summer it is very comfortable Dress. We where just talking, while I was sitting my leg crossed he was able to see my side portion of my thighs his eyes was on my legs, I could make out from his eyes. He was sigh & giving a awkward smile, I could understand his feeling he was gazing his eyes on me. I understand what he wanted he looked at me & suddenly said he has to go. I did not reply he left. I was wondering what he was thinking. Next day again he came to our house this was not normal as he never comes everyday. I some how felt that there is some thing working in his head. As I had just got up from my afternoon nap servant informed me about Sumit. I made a plan to put a revealing dress to find out his mind, I wore a dress with low neck sleeveless & short till my Knee with white panty. I went towards the hall & sat in front of him crossing my leg this time I sat carefully without showing anything. He saw me & said this dress looking stunning on me as it was light green colour with flower. I thanked for the appreciation. In the meanwhile servant gave the tea to both of us & went. As the tea was on the table I bend to pick them showing my white milky breast, he was seeing it like a hunger I just saw him & gave a smile. He was silent could not speak anything he smiled back & started talking. I was sipping the tea slowly in some sexy manner he was watching me & started giving some naughty look our eyes where meeting. I withdraw my eyes many time in between he use to get surprised, after finishing my tea I got up & kept the cup showing my breast, I saw his Bulginess in his pant now I knew he was feeling hot with the situation the I went to my seat & sat in such a way that he could see my panty he was astonished & was trying to adjust to see it properly, he was more uncomfortable in his position as well was talking to me. I was teasing him with my look & showing my breast & panty. He did not know what to do he was scared he said he is getting late & wanted to go. I did not reply at first I just said to come tomorrow, as he comes my time is passed. As he knows my hubby never come home before 10 pm. That night I was wondering about Sumit & his bulgy penis I was getting desperate to see & feel that. In the night I had sex with my Hubby I was Horney & my hubby was not able to understand he had nice insertion & after few minute he licked. I felt it was too fast I wanted more I was just dreaming about Sumit he was coming in my mind. I some how managed to sleep. In the morning I just planned that today some how I should make Sumit to hold me, but I did not wanted a move from my side. I told my hubby that I wanted to go to the market to buy some dress but as I do not know the place properly, I had asked Sumit to come along with me as I don’t need a driver who is louse in searching place, my hubby agreed. When he went to the office I called Sumit & informed him about my programme he immediately agreed. He came at 4pm to our house I was ready. I had worn a saree & low cut blouse he saw me & was astonished while leaving out of the house I started wearing my sandal I lifted my leg to wear the sandal my sari paloo went down he was seeing my breast, now I could see his bulginess inside the pant. We sat in his car & went to the market which was around 35 km away from my house, while driving he was gazing me many times I was giving him a sexy look & smiling at him. we went to a shop in the mall to buy some dress I started selecting some dress I asked Sumit for help to choose some dress with his help I managed to select few dresses I told him to check if that will fit me he went behind me & started checking the arm while doing so he touched my skin in the back & many time he moved his hand on my bare back. I was feeling sensational with his touch he was getting more open with me. I went to the change room to try some dress I wore nice black colour Midi which is without arm just the elastic above the breast & zip from behind & came out Sumit was seeing me like he saw me for the first time the dress was bit loose on the breast & little tight on my Ass I was showing Sumit that it is bit loose he tried to put his finger to gauge the looseness while checking he touched the upper part of my breast some sensation ran in my body then I went back to the changing room to put the other dress this time this was skirt & T shirt with wide neck I came out wearing the same he was showing me some fault in the t shirt as it was not fitting properly & it was bit short from behind it was bit shapeless. I mean I went in side the changing room & was looking behind in the mirror I could not find any fault as the colour of t shirt was so good that I just liked it I did not wanted to give that, I called Sumit in side the changing room & asked him to show the Problem he came & first touched the back part of t shirt & showed it is bit short as it is not covering the Ass of the skirt he touched my ass & told at least the t Shirt should come at this level it was above my waist he then said that it look Odd on my body as it is also loose on the breast he pulled the elastic part above my breast he was able to see my 36C Bra with popping up Breast he was excited seeing it & I was watching him seeing my breast I did not react to what he was doing, while moving his hand & showing me other problem in T shirt he moved his hand on my breast it was very sensational then he told to lift my hand up to show how tight it was he touched my waist to show the tightness this was giving me more current on my body he then moved behind me & touched he hard penny on my ass. I was stunned I closed my eye he realise my need he kissed me from behind on my neck I opened my eyes & smiled at him & came out. I went again to the changing room to wear my sari. I came out & took one dress went to the counter & settled the bill Sumit was now much closer to me walking as if he is my husband while walking touching my butts while going inside the lift he put his hand on my back & was standing so close touching his hard penny on my ass I as getting hot with his action my face was getting red & was unable to speak I did not know what was happening he asked me what is next I did not know what to reply I just said lets go home he agreed, we took a long drive back home while driving our eyes was meeting as if he was asking for my body & I saying him yes I want you. We came back home I asked Sumit to sit in the hall & ordered the servant for water & tea. I just went to the toilet got fresh up & came back in hall. I then called my husband he was busy as usual said that he will be late. Sumit understood what my hubby said then he immediately said don’t worry I will be here for some time. I don’t know what to say by the time Tea was served we had our tea & told Sumit I will be back in few minute & went to my bed room to change. He took some book from the table & was reading when I went to the room I was dreaming about Sumit & was thinking should I call him inside but was bit worried I was shy & all different things was coming in my mind I started changing my dress removed my saree blouse & the petticoat I was in my Black Bra & panty My panty was wet I removed it I was horny I started pressing my breast then removed my bra also I was standing nude in front of the mirror thinking of Sumit. I was hot I did not know what to do I went to the bathroom had a shower after shower without wearing my inner garment I put on my short nighty & came out in the hall. Sumit was sitting their & reading the magazine I sat in front of him & asked what he was reading he looked at me & was astonished. I sat on the sofa he got up & stood behind my sofa & started moving his hand on my head. I did not react just lifted my face & smiled at him he then seeing here & their pat a kiss on my cheek. I got up & went to kitchen & instructed some work to the servant, she left out to the market. Now we where alone in the entire house I went to my bed room Sumit followed me, as we went inside he closed the door hold me in his arm & started smooching me. I had surrender to him he started pressing my breast lifted my Nighty I was nude he got more excited removed his shirt & pant lifted me to the bed, removed my only nighty that was on the body. I was nude in the bed, I was very crazy, I was holding him tight scratching his back he was excited without talking he was kissing my body, I was also moving my hand on his hair, he started sucking my pussy, I was getting excited & moaning hoooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooo hahhhhahhaaaaaa he then started smooching & had put his finger inside my pussy stroking in & out I was moaning aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh I told him to insert his hard one, he was playing with my breast sucking my nipple pressing it hard. I wanted him to insert he was not doing he was playing with my body he got up & inserted the condom on his Penny lifted me up he sat on the chair & I sat on him he lifted my body & inserted his penny in my pussy we where in sitting position he was lifting my body up & down & my pussy was inserting in his penny we had many stork like that after some time he took me to the bed laid me like a dog & inserted his penny from behind in my pussy & started stroking it hard I was getting pain he was also pressing my breast & inserting it very hard I was moaning hooooooooo haaaaaaaaaa hoooooooooo haaaaaaaaaa he was about to cum he licked. I could make out the coolness & pleasure we both had. I just lay down in the bed & Sumit also lied next to me for few minuet, we got up got dressed & came out in the hall & sat. Now when ever we get chance we have sex but every time Sumit comes to our house he is much free with me he talk naughty he makes me show my panty Pussy Breast to him & every possible time touches me My breast my ass or move his hand on my pussy I enjoy every moment with him my hubby is unaware of this till date nor his wife knows about our relation we are best friends as I am staying in conservative family it is always not possible to have sex with Sumit it happens once in three month or sometime even longer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment