Saturday, May 16, 2009

My cheating wife


By: Adarsh

My story actually started a few weeks ago. My wife Anjali and I have always had a very fulfilling sex life. We have a son and daughter aged 8 and 6. But Anjali all of a sudden decided she didn't want sex as often, she said it would be more satisfying and special if we held sex to once a week. Little did I know I was the only one holding off?One morning, after the kids were off to school, the phone rang. I answered and the line went dead. I didn't think anything of it and went about getting myself ready to leave for work. Anjali who usually leaves before me to go to work was still in the bath. I poked my head in to see what was keeping her and noticed she was shaving her pussy. She usually only shaves on the weekend or if she wants me to lick her. She had already shaved her legs and the nite before she did her finger and toenails in a deep red. By the way Anjali is a complete knockout fantastic set of tits and a great little ass. She was great in bed but never agreed to suck me. She said “It’s dirty. I can never even think of doing it”. Anyway I asked her, wasn't she worried about being late and she said "no", she was going in late. She got out of the tub and I kissed her goodbye. As I was leaving the phone rang again this time she answered. I heard her say, “hold on," to the caller and she said goodbye to me.As I was walking to my car I noticed a man parked across the street, he was looking at me and then turned away. No big deal to me. I got in my car and left for work.About 15 minutes later I realized I forgot some important papers that I needed for work and made a quick u-turn. When I pulled up to my house I noticed the man was no longer in his car and the curtains to my bedroom had been drawn. I remembered specifically opening them and the window. Suspicion was starting to mount.I proceeded to the back door and let myself in very quietly again noticing something peculiar, my dog was locked away in her kennel. I opened the back door very quietly and took my shoes off. There was music playing in the living room but the rest of the house was very quiet and dark. Anjali was nowhere around. So I made my way to the upstairs part of our house, very quietly. I approached our bedroom and saw the door open just about 3 inches.When I looked in my bedroom I saw my wife on her knees and wearing nothing but her Mangalsutra .Was she alone? I didn't see anybody else in the room, but all of a sudden I heard a man voice. He was asking her if she wanted to suck his cock. Again. Again, that means this has happened before. She whimpered "yes”, that she had been thinking of his cock for days. He walked up to her, grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock into her waiting mouth. She immediately grabbed his cock in both hands and began working her magic. I was shocked because though I licked her always she never ever sucked me.I was going to open the door when I realized my cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. I was absolutely on fire. I would have to let it continue.After about 7 minutes of eating this mammoth cock, which was every bit of 7-8 inches he told her to lay on the bed. She couldn't obey him fast enough. He began to lick and tongue her honey hole while gently fingering her ass hole. Anjali was in heaven. I couldn't believe this guy was getting her off unlike I ever have. She was mashing his face into her sopping wet pussy and calling out for him to never stop and then he made my beautiful wife cum and cum again. The sheets were soaking wet and so was his face. He stops in front of her again and she greedily sucked his cock. She rubbed her mangalsutra on his cockhead which excited him. She begged him to cum in her mouth but he told her he wanted to cum in her beautiful little patch.He lay on the bed, and my wife of 10 years, took off her mangalsutra and started tickling her clit with it slowly inserting it into her cunt. She came again. He then mounted her and with one massive thrust he was balls deep in my wife. I have never been that deep in her, he was literally touching her where I could not. She was riding him for all she was worth and saying things I have never heard a woman say before. He had both of her 36D's in his hands and his tongue downs her throat. She was kissing him with such force that neither of them was breathing just fucking like to people meant to fuck each other. The way I thought we had fucked so many times. Anjali began to whimper again, was she cumming? My god she has cum more today than in the last 6 months of our marriage. Who was this guy fucking my wife? It was obvious to me that they had met on several occasions. Had they met here before? I didn't care I was about to cum in my pants without as much as a single human touch.Anjali was sweating and her hair was mess, somehow I don't think she cared about her hair just now. She was begging for him to cum in her she was pleading with this man to fill her pussy with his seed, and he was only too happy to oblige her. His body stiffened and I knew he was cumming inside my wife. He came so much it was leaking out of her. She quickly dismounted his huge cock and began to lick the head of his throbbing member. Anjali does not eat my cum. She did this for him as if it was something she was regularly doing it. She told him that she was falling in love with him and would do anything he ever asked of her. He asked whether his cum tasted different from mine. She told him that she never took my cock in her mouth let alone drink my cum, but for him she would drink even his pee. He kissed her deeply in the mouth again and tied back the cum drenched mangalsutra on her neck.I quietly left the house determined not to be jealous and to never confront her with her infidelity.Later that night she fucked me but I couldn't help but to think her mind was elsewhere. I licked her cunt a lot smelling and tasting the man’s fluids in her. Her mangalsutra also smelled of cunt juice and semen. After licking her I asked her if she will just kiss my cock. “Hey I have told you many times darling. I can never even think of kissing cock. I feel it’s dirty” and you guessed it, she didn't taste my cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment