Thursday, May 14, 2009

Surprise or coincedence




By: ocean

Having been married for three years, we were discovering the zest and excitement is slowly fading out of our relationship. I am 26, quite athletic though medium built with a very high libido. Rita, my wife is 24, and very attractive. Both of us work for a software company.if u like it plz reply me in ocean_boy143@rediffmail.comThe other day, we had been to a disco. As usual, rita was dressed to kill. She had an off-shoulder top, revealing the bulge of her tits, and possibly a strapless bra. But her nipples still poked out of the tight lycra top, suggesting they were erect. The red top accentuated her fair skin and suggested how shapely her tits are. She had on a spandex short skirt, white, which almost looked translucent. And i could make out her white thong through the skirt material. The skirt came upto her mid thigh.As we entered the disco, she was ahead of me, and i could see her undulating ass that moved provocatively as if it had a movement mechanism of its own. The two round large cheeks stretched the spandex skirt and her ass was looking very very inviting. My cock was beginning to stir as i looked at her back.We entered the disco, and sat down in a corner to gulp a few drinks before making it to the dance floor. After three large vodkas, which we both gulped down quick, we went up to the dance floor. We were dancing together, and rita was rubbing her ass against my crotch, knowing how it turns me on. My rock hard cock was straining against my jeans and was pressing on her ass, right at the crack. She was now moving her ass up and down and my cock was getting harder.After a few songs, we again got back to the corner table for another drink. This time, we wanted to drink a bit slow as we were fairly high from the first round of drinks which we had swallowed. As we were halfway with the drink, another couple came towards our table and asked if they could sit there. They must have been in their mid thirty. The lady looked very sophisticated in her wrap around skirt and a black tank-top. Her hair was short, falling on her shoulder. Her features were sharp. She was slim, but endowed well. The man was smart, had a well-trimmed beard and mustache. He was elegantly dressed in a pair of slacks and half-sleeve shirt. They sat opposite us. The lady was in front of me, and the man – in front of rita. Their names, as they introduced themselves, were john and sylvia. They run their own ad agency.We offered them a drink each, and after the drinks, we went to the dance floor. After a while, john came upto rita and started dancing with her as sylvia made her way to me in the crowded dance floor and started her uninhibited movements. As she danced, her skirt opened up right upto her thighs and when she knelt down while dancing what looked like samba – i saw her red panties. The lights were flickering and suddenly i could feel a hand on my crotch giving me a quick squeeze and saw it was sylvia. I was quite high, and when i looked for rita, i saw her dancing very close to john. John had his hand around her waist. And they were rubbing against each other as they danced. Not to be left alone, i took sylvia in my arms and as she faced me, i moved my hands to her large butt. I was holding her butt as she undulated her pelvis. Her head touched my chin, and she pressed her ample boobs against my lower chest. I gave her butts a playful squeeze and she pressed herself against me, my cock poking against her abdomen.After the dance, we again came back to the same table, which was fortunately not occupied. Sylvia sat by my side and rita by john. Drinks were this time ordered by john. As drinks were served, i saw johns right hand moving under the table. I was thinking to myself – it must be playing with rita’s treasures. Not to be outdone, i kept my hand on sylvia’s thighs. The wrap around skirt was opened as i pushed my hand in, and it soon touched her hot pussy over the silk panties. I rubbed it with my palm and tried to push it aside working my fingers in. As i did so, she pressed her thighs together. I could meanwhile see rita shifting on her chair and moving her pelvis slowly. I guessed what was happening, and i was meanwhile exploring sylvia’s pussy with my fingers. It was wet and hot, and did not have any hair. With my middle finger i was trying to enter her pussy. Fortunately the table was in a dark corner and no one there to see us. Sylvia dropped her left hand and soon it made its way to my crotch. She was fondling my crotch over my jeans. The table cloth was hanging and her hand was not visible. I left her pussy for a second, and opened my zip for her and pushed the elastic band of my undies down thus bringing out my cock and balls out. The balls were pushed up by the elastic band of my undies. Sylvia must have been a left handed person as her left hand was quite deft at shagging me under the table with free and lucid movements. She was moving her hand rhythmically and once a while was squeezing my balls and cock. I was also noticing a changed expressions on rita’s face. She also guessed what is happening under the table with my cock. And i saw her hand going down now. Well, she was possibly planning to give john what his wife was giving me. I was anyway, in a very excited state and it did not take long for sylvia’s expert hands to make me cum. In a few minutes, i cock spurted the hot semen, and as i was coming, she was milking my cock and giving final strokes to make sure it is dry – at least for that time. I started playing with her clit and rubbed it with my fingers and pinched it between my index finger and thumb and then pushed in three fingers in her pussy. She helped me by shifting herself to the edge of the chair and my fingers could get an easy entry to her pussy. A while later she clasped my hand with her thighs – as tight as she could and i could feel her quivering. I knew she climaxed. Rita was meanwhile enjoying herself – and the possible fingering from john. And i saw her facial muscles stffen, and i knew she was coming too. I could see her shoulder movements, and knew that she was shagging john. And few minutes later i saw her hand becoming still. That signaled the cumming of the last person. By then, we were both spent – from dancing as well as coming. But were too excited to continue dancing. We took john’s phone number and gave him mine and headed back home.It was a great evening – i said as i was driving. Rita had her hand on my crotch and my cock was stirring again with her touch. The thought of having been made to cum by another lady had me cock hard again. She unzipped me pushed my jockey down and was slowly stroking my cock. It was quite dark and not many people were there on the road. I reached for her head with my left hand and slowly pulled her head down to my crotch. She knew what i needed and without any words, took my cock in her mouth. I was driving slowly, and her speed of sucking was increasing. She was fondling my balls as she was giving me a blow-job. She was alternating it with shagging it once a while. This time, as i came, i did not announce. I came in spurts and rita went slurping it and sucked me dry as i came. She helped putting my now limp cock into my jeans. That was a good one sweetheart… i loved it. I said happily.But it was smelling of cum when i took it my mouth, she said naughtily, and i think there was some cum left from the last time you came!!Sylvia gave me a handjob!! Just like what you gave to john!! It was fun. I added.And you fingered her well too, right? Rita remarked.Yes, and how was john? I asked.Good, his touch was soft and gentle. And he literally pushed four of his fingers into me and made me cum so fast. Rita said without any trace of guilt in her voice.I am happy for ourselves and i am happy that we both enjoyed. And to tell you the truth, when i found that john was fingering you, i really got hot. I told matter-of-factly.I enjoyed it too, and i did not mind sylvia jerking you or your fingering her. Rita replied, and am hot like hell and my pussy is soaking wet.Wait till we reach home….I stripped her off her skirt by the time we entered the living room. As she opened the door of the bed room, i was fondling her ass over her skimpy thong, which left her glowiour butts almost bare. I pushed the top up and by the time we were in the bedroom, she had the top off. She jumped onto the bed and was lying on her stomach. I had my clothes off, and jumped on her my cock resting in the crack of her ass. I pushed the thin strip of her thong aside and started rubbing my hard cock between the cheeks of her ass. She was responding by lifting her ass. I love these thongs, they are so easy to handle. One can easily push it aside and make an entry, i announced as i placed my cockhead at her asshole. Lick it well if you want to enter my backdoor. It is not wet like my pussy.Let me take your pussy first, i said and she lifted herself on all fours and i knelt behind her. She reached behind and took my cock and positioned it at her pussy and with one mighty shove, i was in. I reached for her breast under her armpit and fondled them as i continued humping her.This time, she came early yelling.. And i continued banging her. As i had come twice earlier, i took quite sometime to come, and rita had two orgasms before i came. We slept in each others arms satisfied, with a promise that she will let me screw her ass next time.I got up to a fantastic blow-job. I signaled her to come over me in a sixty nine, and leisurely indulged in a sixty nine and made each other come.As we sat down for breakfast, i told her,”sweetheart, how would it be if we do swapping?”I do not know, she sounded a bit uncertain. We enjoyed others touch, and what is wrong if we swap with a couple – some one like john and sylvia?We can try, but i am not sure if i can go to that extent. She remarked.We sat with the pc and went into a few websites. We zeroed on a few. And went through the profiles of the swingers. Few of them sounded good. There was one, in their early thirties in the same town. We wrote to them though under different names.The same evening we got the reply. And we write back again. After a few exchanges of emails, we found out – they were a couple, both 32 years of age. Attractive and well placed. They are doing it for fun, and they have swapped partners with others in the past. The man’s name was vicky and the girls name was rosy. However, we were known to them as arnie and anita.Once we came to know one another – our likes and dislikes, interests and hobbies, we thought it may be safe to meet them. We mutually agreed to meet up in a beach resort which was about an hour drive from our place on a saturday.We were definitely nervous. Rita had mad it clear, if she does not find them attractive, we would come back. No one to force any one was the law. And in the back of our minds, we still were a bit unsure how are these folks. Anyway, we decided just to see them first and then decide. And we had intimated them this, to which they had agreed.I was in khakis and a t-shirt. Rita was in a pink sleeveless top, which was quite thin showing the embroideries on her lacy black bra. And a tight spandex three quarters pants that hugged to her full arse like a second skin. It had a very low waist, and as she bent, i could see her thong as the pants were far below them.As we drove, we sipped a couple of cans of beer each. We reached the resort and as we had discussed, asked for vicky patel in the reception. We called from the house phone, and they asked me, if we could come over to the room or would they have to come to the lobby. But as his wife had to change her clothes if she had to come down, it would take a while. But he reassured, it would be better if we go to their room. He sounded friendly and i also could overhear his wife. He told us his room number and we went up.Room 313, we knocked at the door.Just a second, was the reply from the room and soon the door opened. Both myself and rita froze. And so did vicky and his wife.He was not vicky patel, neither was she rosy, like were not arnie and anita.He was my brother in law – sandy and she was my elder sister angela. Sandy was wearing a pair of shorts and a sleeveless basketball t-shirt. Angela was in a pair of hot-pants and a loose cotton top. There was a bottle of gin on the table and half empty glasses, and some more glasses on the small table near the bed. My jaws dropped.Get in the room first. Sandy said.I never expected it would be you, i said. Rita was pale from the shock to discover my sister and brother in law. And my elder sister was trying to pick up a pair of trousers, to wear it over her hot pants seeing her younger brother there.Sandy was a sport, and he was not as shocked as the rest of us. He sat down, made drinks for us and offered them, as we started sipping nervously. With the glass in hand he got up and started, “see we all are adults and have our own choice of lifestyles to choose. There is nothing wrong if we are swapping partners in real life, and if you are also doing so.”We never did this in the past, and we just wanted to …. Rita sounded defensive.Sandy quipped, “it does not matter even if you did. So many people do it. And there is nothing wrong in it.”However, not with my own brother and his wife – quipped angela.That is right – i cannot do it with my own sister and her husband. My sister who looked after me when i was a kid. It is incest.No one is talking of that, whether we are going to swap partners. Sandy reassured. What i want to say is, that we know we have both done it in the past – is no way wrong. That is ok. I replied. There is nothing wrong if you guys enjoy yourselves with others. That is perfect. And it does not bother me to know my sister and brother-in-law are swingers. And i am sure it wont matter to you to discover the same thing about us.As our glasses were empty, sandy poured another round of drinks.But rita is looking very pretty… i mean anita… sandy said jokingly.We all laughed.After a few rounds of drinks, we got up and said, we shall get back home.Do not drive drunk. It is not safe. Angela said. She had now worn her trousers. But her loose top had nothing underneath.I was quite high. May be, we all can go for a swim. I suggested. That would wear the effect of alcohol down.Not a bad idea. Sandy and angela replied. But rita protested, i have not got my swimming costume.You can swim in your underwear. Angela said.I do not think so, rita retorted.She wears those skimpy g-strings and cannot swim in them.. I explained on behalf of rita.But there is no rule that you cannot swim in g-string panties. The rule is – you cannot swim nude!! Sandy retorted laughingly and everyone started joining in his laughter. Well, we shall see. If there is no one else in the pool, you can jump in what you are wearing. Otherwise we shall all come back.Fortunately there was no one else.Rita looked awesome with her black thongs and black half cup bra. The bra revealed more than it concealed and the thong covered only her triangle in the front. Her great ass was in full view. Sandy was appreciating her from the corner of his eyes. Meanwhile, angela had taken off the robe and was in a white two piece. It was very skimpy. The bikini top covered her nipples, but left most of her large breasts uncovered. She always ahd a great pair of tits. Her ass was full. And the string bikini bottom, though was much larger than what rita wore, covered only a small portion of her huge ass. “well, expecting that we will meet…… i brought this swimsuit, which i do not wear usually<” she was giving reasons for her revealing swimwear.Does not matter. We all jumped into the pool and started swimming. Suddenly, quite playfully sandy splashed water on rita and rita started doing the same. Sandy swam towards her and they were fighting like kids. I swam to the shallow region and stood there and soon later angela came towards me and stood by my side. As she stood, her bosom was above water and i could see the top had become transparent and her nipple was pushing against the fabric and even i could see her areola.; the chocolate brown color of flesh around her nipple which was also prominently visible. Her bikini bottom had gone into her arse and i could see even through water, her dark patch through the bikini bottom. She does not shave it like rita does, i was thinking to myself. My cock was getting rigid – for reasons unknown. Was it because of angela’s display of her charms, or was because of the sexy ass of rita … i was wondering. After sometime, we decided to get back to the room.We went back rita took out another pair of her clothes which we had carried and went into the bath room to change her undergarments. After she came out, angela went in and came out. But this time, angela was dressed to shock if not kill. She had a spaghetti strap top, quite low cut, which showed her cleavage and a tight skirt. As she sat down on the bed and the skirt rode up, i saw her black panties, she did not bother to keep her legs crossed or close. And i was having a clear view of her panties and her sexy thighs. My cock started stirring, and did not obey the moral values which my mind was telling it. My sister making me horny!! I was telling myself, what is wrong if we swap with them when we were ready to swap with others? What is wrong if they swap with us, when they do it with others??As of sandy read my mind, he started, “see, i do not want to force anyone into this, particularly you two brother and sister, when we were ready for swinging, and we would have proceeded with it had it been a different couple, there is nothing wrong if we do it. But as i said, i do not want to force anyone, as it depends on how you two accept it.”I looked at angela. She was bending forward and that did not help my cause as i could see even more flesh and my cock was rigid like steel. She had a plain look on her face. Sandy served another round of drinks. We possibly owe the breaking of ice to that round of drinks. As we sipped the drink, i heard angela say, “well, logically it does not matter.’But it is incest and a taboo. I protested though half-heartedly.When they wrote books on social or moral codes like taboo, they were not knowing mate-swapping – rita said professor-like. I looked at her hearing her veiled approval of incest.That is right. If you are not having sex for having children, and having it for pure pleasure and fun – i do not see what is wrong in it. Sandy remarked like a man who has tremendous knowledge on sex.I did not have anything to say. Suddenly sandy got up from where he was sitting and took off the top of angela, and she did not have anything underneath. Her taut and firm breasts were there for all to see. Angela also did not protest. She was pretty much proud of her assets. Sandy just caressed them a bit making her half-erect nipples hard and fully erect. Then he started reaching for her back and unzipped her skirt. Angela stood up and the skirt fell on the floor. And her fair skin shone and the black panties just covered her bush. Sandy did not pull the string of her panties, and let it be where it was.I went up to rita and took off her top. She also did not protest and as i unzipped her, she unzipped my pant. I pulled down her capri and she pushed my pants and jockey down at one go. My seven inch and fully hard cock sprang up. Angela noticed it and there was a glint of appreciation in her eyes. I pulled off rita’s top over her head and now she was in possibly the skimpiest underwear ever designed.“where do you get your lingerie from?” Angela asked rita.This is victoria’s secrets, he bought from the usa during his last trip. Rita replied.It looks really sexy, sandy said. By then, angela had pushed down sandy’s shorts and was kissing his cock. Sandy was standing in front of her as she was licking his cock and sucking it. Rita was sitting on the settee and i pushed her down on her back as i went to work on her pussy. She was wet. And i started lapping her juice. I was fondling her breasts. I pushed up her bra and the two large globes became free. I was kneading them and playing with them as i went on attacking her clit. The moment i nibbled at her clit she became vocal. She started grunting. I was going down on rita as angela was going down giving a blow job to sandy.Angela and sandy shifted to the bed and sandy lied on his back as angela was on her knees sucking him. Her ass was thrust upwards and her ass, which was much bigger than that of rita was still covered by her silk black string panties, though partially. Her head was bobbing up and down. I am cumming….. Sandy announced and i could see angela cupping his balls and squeezing them as he came. Meanwhile, i was trying to make rita come and increased the pressure on her clit. There i am… harder… shove your fingers in… and rita started throwing her legs and head and came violently.That was great. Rita said lying down, with her hair making a halo around her pretty face. Angela was still in her panties like rita and she was sitting on the bed playfully stroking sandy’s limp cock.I think you both brother and sister are great in oral sex – rita commented. You guys can find it out – sandy seconded what rita said.So that you can hump rita, right? I added.Let us do it… the last sentence was from rita which made the beginning of a wonderful relationship between me and my elder sister angela.We all shifted to the kingsize bed and both the girls were lying on their back. Angela was on her back, and gingerly i opened the knot of the string of her panties. I took it off, and saw a perfectly triangular patch of black pubic hair, shaved to the shape of a heart. Let me…. I stammered and sat between her legs. I slowly opened her legs and bent down to inhale the musky aroma of my sisters cunt. I smelled it and then slowly tenderly and lovingly kissed it. I parted her pussy lips apart and then licked all around her vulva and tongues her pussy. She opened up her thighs as much as she could and i went on slowly licking her, running my tongue along the length of her pussy. Rita and sandy were in a sixty nine and were enjoying slow lovemaking. Rita was below sandy and sandy was fucking her mouth and rita had sandy’s head buried in her crotch. They were oblivious to their respective spouses who were enjoying forbidden fruits of incest.After licking her twat, i started fucking her with my tongue. While doing so, i lifted her ass up and put a pillow underneath so that her asshole also became accessible. I started licking her asshole and quim alternatively. Do it… yes… there .. Harder … angela shouted when i was rimming her asshole. I did not know it was so sensitive for her. I went on licking her asshole and as i did so, i fingered her clit and fucked her pussy with my fingers. Very soon, with my forceful sucking of her asshole and fucking her pussy with three fingers, she started shivering as she climaxed. Her eyes were closed and her muscles tensed up. I am coming… i am coming… keep sucking me … when i heard it, i took her clit in my mouth and she came like a volcano. I licked all her juices from her pussy. That was great… angela said, and there was pure joy writ all over her face. She smiled at me, and her smile proved that she had no problems with this incestuous swapping. Let me do it on you. She said. We both went into a sixty nine like sandy and rita but angela was on top. She first took my balls in her mouth and sucked it. She was playing with my asshole as she sucked on my cock. She held it at the base and bobbed her head up and down maintaining a suction pressure always and had lot of saliva in her mouth as she sucked me. Her tongue giving me wonderful sensations, and i knew i would not last long. I was slowly kissing her pussy, but for some reason, i thought of concentrating on her asshole. I went on rimming her asshole and tried to fuck her asshole with my tongue. At the same time, i fingered her pussy. She cupped my balls in one hand, with the other she was fingering my asshole as her expert mouth went sucking me hard and fast, and her head was going up and down. I started jerking from below to fuck her mouth even deeper as she started pressing her ass on my face. Her ass muscles tightened as my tongue penetrated her asshole and i knew she was coming again. I timed it perfectly as i felt my hot cum spurting out from my cock and angela drank every drop of it. I went berserk lapping her asshole and fingering her pussy as she came and she sucked me hard – every drop of my cum as i came gloriously in her mouth.As i looked at sandy and rita, they had changed their positions, and rita was on all fours as sandy was pushing his cock from behind doggy-style. This is one position rita loves. I showed this sight to angela and said, rita loves this position. I love women on top.. Angela said, as if asking me to lie on my back and letting her climb on top. I lied down as she swung one leg over me, and knelt over me with her pussy directly above my cock. She impaled herself slowly and my cock went into her tight pussy. This was the ultimate forbidden pleasure. My elder sister fucking me, my elder sister riding me, as her husband was fucking my wife doggy style.Angela looked angelic. Her big eyes were half closed, her silky long hair disheveled falling on her breasts. Her big breasts bouncing as she rode over me. I was meeting her thrusts with thrusts from below. And we had a perfect rhythm going on. I knew this time i will be lasting longer as i had just come once. I went hard and fast and fucked her as if there was no tomorrow. She responded by riding me like a riding bronco and her large breasts jiggled everytime she bobbed up and down. I reached for her large tits and fondled and played with them as she continued fucking me. I felt her cunt muscles tighten which meant she is coming again. To augment it i started fucking her harder and quicker and she caught my cock in her pussy like a vice and then stopped. She collapsed on me. I slowly moved her to my side and she was lying on her back. I crawled towards her legs and looked at her huge posteriors. I parted them and buried my face. From my previous licking her asshole was wet, i licked it further and mad it wet with my saliva and started putting in a finger, which went in easily. The sphincter ring opened up against my finger and then i put in two fingers which also did not meet much resistance. I think my sister knew what i was upto. She raised her butts and i parted her asscheeks and saw her asshole opened up. I placed my cock there which was hard like a rod and slowly started pushing it. As i had expected, there was not much resistance in this tight passage which my cock entered as her sphincter opened up completely. Once in the backdoor of heaven, i started humping her asshole slowly. I reached for her large breasts through her armpits and increased my tempo. The tight passage held my cock like it was meant for my cock.You have taken my virgin ass – angela said. I never thought i would take a cock in my ass, but you did it so gently i did not feel any pain. What, sandy shouted, he has taken your ass? Great… does rita do it in the asshole? You can try it out. I consented. But you need to lick her asshole first making it wet and relaxed. Then try with a finger and then your cock. Do not try with your cock straightaway.Rita was now on her elbow and knees as sandy got on his job. I knew rita enjoys anal sex if it is properly done, but i also knew she will guide him properly. As rita guided his tongue and then his cock, i was fucking my sisters asshole. I went on and on, and did not forget to give attention to her clit. Few minutes later i started shooting a hot load of cum in her rear passage and my sister too came once again. We collapsed on the bed caressing each other as we were watching our spouses screwing each other. But we did not care about that as we found a new dimension to our love.Meanwhile sandy came in rita’s asshole and they also collapsed. They lied in each others arms as my sister and myself slept caressing each other.The whole of the weekend, we were nude, and making love in all positions.That weekend, we made love in all possible ways, and never could go out once. All that we knew was fucking, sucking, licking – in all making love. We returned the next day. But then, we never had to go to the resort anymore, we met up at my house or theirs. Sandy is a great lover too, just like my sister and rita enjoys his cock as much as she enjoys mine. Both the girls would dress in skimpy clothes when we meet up for weekends and excite the men so much that we remain horny all through. We love every moment of making love with them and plan to swap with more people – and also take part in orgies, to which sandy and angela go. But as a principle, when i am alone with angela or sandy is alone with rita, no one indulges in sex. It is only for the pleasure of swapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment