Saturday, May 9, 2009

The animal






By: Rahul

The animal in me never lets me rest in peace. My thick big sized cock is erect most of the times of the day even when in office. My hand is always in my pyjamas and caressing my cock when at home and in solitude, so much so that some times I forget I am in public places and my hand wanders there. When I was a kid I felt ashamed at the size of the cock when my friends use to call me a horse because I had a big cock. Having grown up now it is my pride. At an age of 28 I am working as a Vice President (sales) in a mid sized company. My chairman and boss is a hardworking and intelligent man of about 50 years who knew the value of a guy like me who fetched in almost 25 percent of the revenues of the company and always kept me in good humor and used to pamper me with good salary raises, incentives and bonuses year after year and also sometimes with lavish dinners at his palatial house by the pool side or some times with return air tickets and hotel bookings to exotic holiday spots around the globe. So much so that he used to publicly state that without me the company is as good as dead. His family consists of his wife aged around 44 years and a very beautiful looking and vivacious lady and a daughter whom I had never seen but was rumored to be very beautiful and hot and was studying fashion design in London. On one such dinner at his house at a weekend end as I was sipping French wine served by the butler, sitting with my boss, I heard a girlish and sweet voice calling out to my boss. ‘Papa, how does this dress look on me?’ I turned back to see a stunning beautiful girl of about 20 years fresh like the morning dew. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She wore a pleated long skirt with a tight fitting tank top. She did not wear a bra inside and her nipples showed out. She came and stood in front of me and my boss and asked the same question again ‘how do I look papa?’ I designed this. My boss said gorgeous my dear. That was an understatement for sure. She looked exotic like a sex goddess who was made only for sexual pleasure for a man. She had an oval shaped face and high cheek bones that shone with health and big bouncy breasts and a narrow waist and wide hips and shapely legs, whos out line I could see through the sheer skirt. I said ‘you look sexy and stunning baby’ my boss laughed at my comment but the girl did not like such an open statement coming from a total stranger. Her father introduced me to her. ‘Rithika this is Rahul’. He is a Vice President in our company and usual bla bla bla praising me. She stood in front of me hoping the stuff will end and squirming uncomfortably as I was devouring her breasts and her body visually but her father went on unmindful of what was going on between us. I was enjoying this and smiling all the while staring at her body brazenly. Slowly I could see her nipples become stiffen push at the tight fitting bodice. Then Rithika said ‘dad if you stop praising this guy, I have something else to talk’. His dad said’ sure baby sure’. ‘Rithika said ‘dad you know I am planning of starting a big boutique I have a floor plan for that her can we discuss that?’ Her dad said ‘sure my dear, go and get it’. She dashed in and came in five minutes having changed her dress to a jeans and T shirt. She looked sexy and stunning in this dress too. She sat in front of us and spread out a floor plan on the table and started discussing it. When she bent forward to point out to something in the plan her breasts gave me a good view, I was trying to spot her nipples. When she saw me ogling at her breasts she sat straight again cursing me under her breath. After she was finished she said ‘Papa I want you to help me find a good show room for my boutique’. Her dad looked confused and said ‘baby please don’t pull me into small things like this I shall give you all the money you need but don’t ask me run after shops and show rooms. I have a good idea, why don’t you take Rahul along with you he has a good knowledge of all this stuff’. My heart jumped with joy but she cast a bitter glance at me said vehemently ‘NO’. Her papa said ‘dear what’s the matter with you, Rahul is a nice guy and you know papa is always busy. Rahul could take out in the evenings to help you’. ‘Rahul, why don’t you come home tomorrow and take her out to see the show rooms’. ‘Rithika opened her mouth to protest but her dad said ‘no dear this is settled’ ‘Rahul shall come and pick you up at 6 ‘O clock in the evening tomorrow. Is that ok Rahul?. I said ‘fine with me sir’ glancing up at her. She tossed her beautiful head and went in to the house with angry steps. The next day I finished my meetings early and went home took a shower put on a casual shirt with few buttons open at the front and tight jeans and a casual blazer and took out my red sports car. I rang the bell and I found the butler who opened the door and let me in. He said I am going out for buying groceries ‘Sir and Madame have gone out to a party. I said ok and sat in the plush sofa. He went in and announced my arrival to Rithika and left. She came in and asked me for customary glass of water. I said ‘yes please’ she went in and came out with a glass of cold water, by that time I reclined back in sofa with legs spread wide holding a news paper in front of my face. The idea was to show her my bulged crotch with the swollen cock to her. I could hear her foot steps come closer to me and then silence for few seconds I knew she was watching my swollen cock under my tight jeans. Suddenly I removed the new paper from front of my face and caught her looking her at my crotch. She hurriedly looked away and said ‘water’. I smiled inwardly and took the glass of water and drank it and stood up and said ‘shall we go?’ She got into the car. I started the car and looked at her from my peripheral vision. She was looking straight ahead. She wore a knee length skirt and a buttoned full sleeves shirt. She realized that I was staring at her breasts constantly and slowly her nipples stiffened and protruded. I wanted to diffuse the sexual tension in air and started small talk about her life in London and her college and also started joking in between. She started easing and started laughing at my jokes. At one moment I tapped her thigh casually while laughing at a joke. She instinctively convulsed but did not object. We reached the empty showroom and took the keys which were with a neighboring shop and walked in. We put on the lights and closed the door. She spread the floor plan on a table and tried to match the requirements of the floor plan with the show room. I stood close to her observing her more than the floor plan as she bent over the floor plan her sexy and desirous breasts were visible to me clearly. I smelled the aroma from her hair. It was heady and intoxicating. She was explaining me something but I was not concentrating and she looked up at me. My eyes were full of lust and desire. She stood transfixed at the intensity in my eyes and was confused. I instinctively put my hands around her and pulled her into me. She resisted instinctively by putting her hands on my chest I pulled her with greater force and kissed her hard and started slobbering her with my kisses. She was mumbling weak protests and slowly gave in. I started squeezing her breasts and her nipples from above her shirt and also started squeezing her bums very hard. I tore her shirt away from her and unhooked her bra and stated sucking her breasts. I made her sit on the table and started chewing at her nipples and breasts I hurriedly unbuttoned her skirt and pulled her panties down. She had a clean shaven pussy which was looking like heaven I kneeled down and started sucking her pussy wildly she was deliriously mad and was moaning and making squeaking sounds. ‘oonh ahhhh ahhhhh ooonh. I hurriedly pulled off my shirt and my jeans and my jockey. I rubbed my turgid and swollen cock on pussy teasingly she pleaded with me ‘Rahul please, please’ I said what? ‘Please put it in me and push it hard’ I slightly pushed it in and took it out. She said Ohh Rahul please, please don’t tease me. I smiled and pushed it in very hard. She screamed hard. She was a virgin and I had broken her hymen. I started pumping her hard she said ‘Rahul I feel I am filled up to my chest with a huge log oh it is so nice and wonderful, push hard fuck me hard. I fucked with all lust and desire for her. She was screaming ohh hard, harder, faster. I fucked her with more force and all of a sudden she let out a big scream and shuddered. I was on verge of explosion and I was fucking her like a wild possessed animal thrusting madly into her. The world stopped for us and we exploded into a heaven with stars and flashes and felt floating in the sky weightlessly. I collapsed on her. It took us half an hour to regain our senses. When we woke up my cock was still in her pussy. I slowly pulled it out she let out a small scream of losing something which was part of her. She felt ashamed and blushed but embraced me to hide her face in my chest. I helped her dress up, the buttons had been torn off her shirt. I gave her my blazer to cover her shirt. She took out a comb from her bag and combed her hair and applied talc to her face and lipstick. We opened the door. She hurriedly went in and sat in the car. I went to the neighboring shop and gave the keys back. When we reached home she dashed straight to her room, took a shower and changed her dress, while I in sat in the sofa. The butler came in with some fruit juice and said ‘Sir how is the show room?’ I said ‘said awesome’. He said ‘what?’ I covered up by explaining it was in a good location and so forth. We sat for dinner and all the while during dinner we were exchanges mischievous glances and smiles. The butler for sure knew some thing was cooking between us.The boutique has been a big hit because of her glorious designs. We still fuck like animals late nights or on Sundays in her office room in the show room.

No comments:

Post a Comment