Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wife's pleasure






By: Agarwal

I have always been excited when watching my beautiful wife pleasure another man. I have usually been involved in the open and not in the closet watching.My wife Cindy has had many experiences with our friend Jim; again, I am usually part of the fun. Cindy is 5’2”, 108lbs with perky breasts and next to no bush. She keeps it trimmed very neatly and appealing. Jim is 6’3”, 230lbs and packs a fat 8 1/2” cock. Cindy really likes the size of his cock. I have told Jim on many occasions that Cindy really wants to play with him some more and that he should stop by and see her sometime. I have just recently moved to a new office and now work much farther away from home than before. Cindy had told me that she was going to use this as an excuse to get Jim to come by and take care of her.Cindy had been flirting with Jim over the phone and through text messages for about a week when Jim finally decided he could stop by. He had said that he just wanted to make sure that I wouldn’t find out, worried that I’d be mad if I did as he valued our relationship. Cindy made sure that he knew I was okay with it and that it was my idea. Cindy told me what day he’d be by and that she’d call me after he’d gone, or it was cool for me to come home and join them.The anticipation of their secret rendezvous drove me insane. I was so excited just thinking about what they might do, what he might do to her or what she might do to him. Cindy had gone out that day and got her hair done, shaved and trimmed everything. She put on lotion and made the bed, with her favorite red sheets. She called me during the day (thinking that I was at work) and told me that she was so excited that she had already changed her panties once and had already masturbated thinking about his cock in her pussy. I too had spent a little time in my car masturbating. She told me that she was going out to get some wine for their dinner; I saw that as my chance to get into the house.While she was gone, I made my way into the house. I only had a little while before she got back and it was only an hour before Jim was supposed to be there, so I had to move quickly. I gathered some supplies (water, towels and some food). I had planned to whole time to hide out and watch, I had to see what Cindy was capable of when she had the go ahead. I gathered our video camera (I had just purchased a night vision lens for it) and got into place in our closet. I always leave my side of the closet open.Cindy walked in the front door just minutes after I sat down in the closet. She stirred her pasta sauce, opened the bottle of wine and went into the office and turned on some music. She then came into the bedroom, opened her side of the closet (I almost had a heart attack), grabbed her new red dress and closed the door. She leaned over in front of my door and grabbed her newest panties from her drawer. She sat on the bed and felt her pussy and said “you sure are hot” she moaned as she stroked her hot little pussy. She got dressed and left the bedroom to go and wait for Jim.I heard the front door open and heard Cindy say “I’ve been waiting for this night”. I heard some smacking; I can only assume they were kissing. She then said I’ve made a nice pasta rigatoni, some fresh bread and a salad. I also have some wine for us. Jim asked her if she really wanted to drink. Cindy doesn’t drink very often; so it doesn’t take very much before she is feeling no pain. They had dinner, small talk and some flirting. They evidently drank the entire bottle of wine because Cindy said “well it’s a good thing I bought two bottles. Jim, are you trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me”? Jim replied; “will I”? Cindy said lets move to the bedroom and see what happens.My heart started to race at the thought of watching the two of them. I had sat the camera up on a tripod and with the new lens on it could see most of the bed. Cindy had lit some candles so there was a little light, it worked perfectly for the new lens. I saw Cindy walk in first, followed closely by Jim, who was holding her hand. They both had a glass of wine and finished their glasses before Cindy turned around and kissed him. Jim returned the treat by kissing her back. While they were kissing, hands were starting to roam. Jim had one hand on Cindy’s firm ass, while his other was on the back of her head holding her in their kiss. Cindy had one hand on his chest and the other had already found its way to his cock.Then Cindy stopped. I thought she was having second thoughts; when she just stepped back and said watch. She reached up and dropped her dress to the floor. Jim said “you have got the most beautiful body; I just want to kiss every inch of it.” Cindy said, “Then why are you so far away?” Jim moved forward to kiss her when she dropped to her knees. She said, “You have way too many clothes on, and I wanna see what you brought over for me to play with.” Soon Jim was naked and Cindy was wearing only panties. She was on her knees and Jim was holding onto her head while she pumped away at his huge cock. I’ve never seen her suck cock with so much enthusiasm before that night. Since we started playing with other couples, she has really started to suck cock, and has become very, very good at it. Jim was moaning, telling her how good it felt. I think Cindy might have been moaning too.Finally Jim picked her up and held her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his hips and they made out while Jim kept Cindy in the air. He laid her down on the bed and said he had to see that beautiful pussy. He pulled down her panties, and lay down between her legs. At first Cindy just watched as Jim kissed her on the thigh and then he moved right to her pussy. As soon as his lips touched her pussy she moaned. He started to make out with her pussy, licking, kissing, nibbling and probing. Every time he stuck his tongue in her pussy she let out a little whimper. She was begging him to make her cum. Jim licked his index finger and placed it on Cindy’s’ anus. He started to slowly push his finger in her butt while he sucked on her pussy. Jim started to focus his attention on her clit, gently sucking and nibbling on it. This made her so wet her juices were running down her pussy to her ass, because Jim was now pumping his finger in and out of her ass like it was a mini dick.Jim turned around and positioned his cock above Cindy’s mouth, just prior to rolling her over. They spent the next few minutes in a 69. Cindy was so hot she was sucking his cock like it was an ice cream cone, when all of a sudden she pulled back and started to scream that she was cumming. All of a sudden I heard things I hadn’t heard in a long while. Cindy was yelling “oh fuck, oh fuck. Yeah fuck my ass. Lick my pussy; I’m gonna cum on your face.” Jim pulled away for just a second to get some breath and tell her that he wanted her to fuck his face. Just then as she was cumming on his face, he started to cum. And instead of pulling away like she normally does to me, she deep throated him and swallowed his load of cum. She didn’t miss a drop. She just kept sucking; once he was done she licked all the residue off. Jim turned around and they laid there for a minute catching their breath.Cindy got up and walked out of the room. She came back several minutes later with a glass of water and the remaining wine. She poured them both a glass of wine and they sat on the bed together. While they drank their wine, Cindy was playing with Jim’s cock and was saying, “I hope you have more for me, I want this monster in my pussy.” Jim said he had plenty more for her and to not worry about that. A few minutes later Cindy was pumping a swollen cock again and was on her knees next to Jim. Jim had reached over and had started to play with her pussy. Jim then rolled Cindy onto her back and positioned himself above her. She was so wet, his cock slid into her pussy with ease. Cindy wrapped her legs above his hips, around his back and started to grind on him. Jim was pulling his cock almost all the way out and then slamming it back in to her. This went on for about ten minutes when Cindy said she was going to cum again. Jim’s thrusts got deeper and harder with a nice steady pace until she exploded onto his cock. She had such a large orgasm that when Jim pulled back to reposition himself, I could see her juices running off his cock. Jim flipped Cindy over onto her tummy and pulled her up onto her knees and slowly slid is soaking cock into her ass. Cindy gasped as his huge dick spread her ass wider than it had ever been. Cindy was now up on all fours and meeting Jim’s thrusts. As Jim thrust his cock into her she would grunt and slam her pussy back against his hips. Cindy reached back and grabbed his balls and started to gently tug on them. This drove Jim nuts, he started to pump her harder. Cindy started to scream she was going to cum again and started to buck wildly against his thrusts. Jim pulled out and shot his load onto her back. Cindy collapsed on the bed; she was looking straight at the camera, like she knew I was in the closet. She was breathing so heavy I thought she was going to pass out. Jim went into the bathroom to clean up a little; when he came back Cindy had passed out.Jim lay behind her and reached over her. He started to massage her pussy again, this woke her up. Cindy said that she wanted him to fuck her pussy doggy style, while she was on her side. I thought it was a little odd, but, couldn’t stop watching. I had already cum in my pants once, and was again jerking off. Jim slid his cock into her pussy and started to pump away at her, she was moaning when she again looked right at the camera and said “Oh Jim, your cock feels so good in my pussy. It’s so big, it’s stretching me so wide, fuck, I’m gonna cum again.” She then mouthed the words “Hunny, I love you!” I started to cum when she said that. Jim kept pumping away until the two of them again started to cum. Jim was grunting and Cindy was moaning and grunting. The whole time she was looking right at the camera. They stayed there for a little while just breathing and cuddling.After a little while Jim and Cindy both crawled out of bed and put some clothes on. Jim said that he should probably get going that he was sure I would be home soon and that his wife was expecting him soon. Cindy walked him out to the front door, kissed him goodbye, and thanked him and told him that she couldn’t wait until the next time.Cindy locked the door and walked back into the bedroom as if nothing had happened. She took all her clothes off again and lay on the bed. She started playing with herself again; when she said “Hunny, did you enjoy the show?” Shocked, I didn’t know how to respond. I crawled out of the closet, my pants around my ankles with a raging hard-on. Cindy looked at my boner and said “it looks like you enjoyed the show.”I’ll send in what happened after Cindy got me out of the closet if the responses are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment