Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wife become a dirty slut in a bus ride

Hi readers, i am back with a true story and believe me its one of the rarest and actual incident happened in a delhi blue line bus. The guy who had sent this incident to me had read my earlier incidents in delhi buses and wanted to share his piece of experience happened before his eyes to his wife in a crowded delhi bus ride.He is happy that this incident changed his sex life and made her wife a sexy slut who was very conservative before this incident.It was a wedding in our house and I had gone with my wife to Karol bagh for shopping, It turned out to be late and to add to our misery it started raining heavily as no auto wala was intrested in going to Pashim Vihar, we had no other option but to take an bus. It was raining heavily and this had resulted in total darkness outside.I along with my wife Seema was waiting for bus and she almost gone drenched with water and her sari was now showing her meetly body to all the viewers.But the moment bus came, It seemed almost everyone in the city was taking buses. Though we have never in our life travelled like this, we had no choice today.My 35 year old wife Seema was very agitated. “Adi, bus par kaise ghar jaa sakte hain” she asked.?“We have to” I replied “we have no choice.”She looked tired, her sari was crumpled and her hair looked uncombed ..After a long wait, the the bus number we were looking out for arrived. But, even before it could stop, scores of people started rushing inside. We had to run along too. I kept my wife in front of me, and pushed her inside the door, along with other people. A wave of people pushed us inside anyway. My main worry was seema, more than my own well-being.In a few seconds the bus was full. By the time bus started for its destination I had barely managed to get up the steps. I looked around for seema to find her well inside the bus. I heaved a sigh of relief. She didn’t seem to be injured or anything like that. She was holding onto the handle above with one hand and the seat handle next to her with the other hand.The bus was packed, the streets awful and bumpy and I was really looking forward to reaching home and getting out of this bus soon.As the bus made its way through the watery roads, I looked around me. Almost everyone looked tired and drenched with water. Then I looked at my wife. She too looked sleepy and her eyes seemed to be closing now and then. Poor her, what all she had to go through, I thought as I looked at her lovingly. Despite her tired and ruffled looks, she still looked pretty.As I was in my thoughts, my eyes fell on the people behind her. I realized there were no women where she was standing. I felt protective and tried moving towards her. But people got irritated at my movement.“Aree, chup chap khade raho” one guy urged “kahan jagah hai jaane ko” ?Still amidst irritation of other passengers I managed to move a few feet towards her. As I was trying to wriggle my way. I noticed the guy standing right behind her. He was very close behind my wife and was trying to look down her shoulder. My wife’s eyes were closed and she didn’t realize her pallu had fallen over exposing her blouse. And I knew what this guy was up to, what he was trying to see.I tried to make my way towards my wife, but was becoming increasingly difficult. Even people were getting seriously angry with me. And I couldn’t possibly shout at my wife to tell her to pull up her pallu. It would be very embarrassing. So I helplessly looked at the man trying to peep into my wife’s blouse. I was wriggling my way inch by inch as I kept my eyes on this ugly looking man. Though I still didn’t manage to get close enough to ward off this guy, I managed to get to a position where I had a clearer view. And for the first time I noticed more !!This guy was pretending to move with every movement of the bus and whenever The bus would go over a bump or a ditch, he would take the opportunity to press onto my wife ! My wife who still looked asleep didn’t realize what was happening .I was raging with anger. I wanted to push aside all the other passengers and go up to this guy and punch him. I would have actually implemented my thoughts, but something inside me told me to stop. I didn’t know what it was, but an impulsive reaction made me stop right in my place.My wife’s pallu had dropped from her shoulder and was resting on her arms, exposing substantial portions of her blouse. Her ample breasts tightly filled her blouse and the man seemed to be enjoying what he was seeing.Getting no reaction from my sleeping wife, the man seemed to get bolder. In the beginning he would press only during a bump or a jerk of the bus, but now he kept pressing against her, even when the bus was on smoother roads.I could see his groin was pressing against my wife’s back. No one else could notice it in the crowded bus, unless one specifically wanted to, like me.I realized the man had slowly began to move his groin up and down against my wife’s ass. Very gently as not to be noticed. He suddenly looked around to see if anyone was watching him, and I swung my head away in time.After a few seconds I turned my head back to see him continue do what he was doing. He must have thought she was traveling alone.I pretended to sleep too, but kept looking at him with one eye.All of a sudden the bus came to a halt. It was dev nagar bus stop.Hardly any people got down, but more people got in and it became very chaotic inside. I could hear people shouting at each other. In the melee I could see another guy, standing next this ugly chap, move next to my wife. And then this new guy, pretended as if there was a push from the crowd from the other end and moved right in front of my wife. My wife woke up startled.“Dhaka kyun de rahe ho” my wife asked angrily “aur mujhe peeche kyun kia“ ?“sorry madam, bus stop mein aur log andar aaye, unhone dhaka diya mujhe” he replied apologetically“ thodi der ki baat hai, please adjust kar lijiye”On hearing the apologetic tone of this man, my wife calmed down. The bus started moving.My wife pulled up her pallu, and held the handle above with both her hands as the seat handle was out of reach now.The way the guy in front had been looking at this ugly man behind my wife, I realized that they were friends or atleast known to each other. Maybe it was their ploy. My wife was now right in between them. But she didn’t realise it, or atleast didn’t notice anything unusual. She was in middle of packed bus and I was also closeby so she must have felt safe. It didn’t take her long to doze off.The man behind was soon upto his tricks. His gyrations began. His face was also very close to my wife’s shoulder. The back of Seema’s blouse was also pretty low cut, exposing a lot of her skin. And as both her hands were holding the handle above, it exposed her armpits through her sleeveless blouse. This must have been having an arousing effect on the man, as he increased the speed of his gyrations. My wife was still asleep.The man shifted his head to the other side of my wife’s arms, and now he was at a sniffing distance of my wife’s armpits ! And it almost seemed he was doing just that. Smelling the scent of my wife’s armpits …The man in front now gently and slowly started to press backwards. My wife was tightly sandwiched in between them.The man behind must have got terribly aroused as he suddenly put his hands on Seema’s ass. He kept it still for a moment, and then pushed his hands further to the front of Seema..She must have been really very tired due to excessive shopping and sleepy as she still kept Sleeping.Finally his hands were on her blouse and we doing everything very quietly as nobody should notice it.He very gently rubbed her nipples over her blouse with one finger. After almost five minutes of doing that, he moved his hand over the exposed area of her waist. After lying still on her waist, he moved his hands further down till it was on the fold of her sari in her lower stomach.My wife was clearly oblivious to all this. But then she woke up with a start, as he pushed his hand into her sari.She didn’t even have enough time to realize what was happening as this man quickly pushed his hand deep into her sari till her crotch with one push.She mumbled, but must have realized, that she couldn’t shout and attract attention with this man’s hand in her sari. It would be too embarrassing. She tried to wriggle out, but the man just kept his hand inside.My wife’s face was distorting due to the effort she was putting in trying to free herself and also due to her anger. But she had to be careful not to draw other people’s attention to what was happening.My wife brought one of her hands down and tried to pull out this man’s hand from her sari. She kept wriggling but suddenly the man gave one hard push downwards, and she stopped still for a moment. Her eyes closed tight as if in pain and her hands tightly gripped this man’s hands. Though my wife couldn’t see the man’s face, he could see my wife’s face.Seeing Seema’s reaction, I could see he began to move his hands in her sari. Sort of up and down or rather in and out movement. Was his hands on my wife’s vagina…or even inside ?I could feel my cock stir. I was feeling guilty at being aroused on seeing my wife being molested in the bus, but I couldn’t help my reactions.For a few seconds my wife’s eyes remained closed and her teeth were clenched tight. Suddenly she opened her eyes, as if she realized something. She looked around. Perhaps searching for me. I ducked out of her sight, but still could see her from the gap of two persons. She had a puzzled look on her face on not finding me. She must have thought I have got a place to sit or am far away. Her only source of help was not to be seen and she was very tensed and worried .If I was not so turned on, I would have whacked the daylights out of this man. I was feeling sorry for my wife, but also aroused at the same time. My arousal won over my guilt and shame and I kept watching .The man bent down over my wife’s shoulders as if to reach further below with his hands. His hands definitely had an in and out movement inside her sari as my wife struggled helplessly to free herself. Her teeth were clenched continouosly.This man had perhaps done this to several other women earlier, as he could anticipate their reaction. He must have known from past experience that once you have your hands in women’s clothes, they are not going to create a scene and draw attention. He had safely counted on that, with my wife too, and it seemed to be working. He grew bolder and placed his other hand on my wife's breast.And I was certain his fingers were certainly inside my wife’s vagina. Whenever my wife would use all her force to pull out his hand, he would push it harder in, freezing my wife, most likely in pain or the shock. My cock was becoming erect.Slowly, he increased the pace of the movement of his hand and my wife unable to struggle. With the other hand the man started to squeeze my wife’s breasts too, which made my wife go weak. She let loose her grip on his hands, as she was unable to even stand properly.The two guys on either side of them were watching wide-eyed, oblivious to my wife. The molestor knew that they were being watched, but guess he was enjoying having an audience.The man Now moving his groin against Anu’s ass as if he was fucking her from behind.Seema was too weak to struggle. She just stood motionless, infact her body was falling backward on the man for support.The man looked around again to see if anyone was watching, apart from the two guys on next him. His head was still but hands were moving fast. No one could make that out because of the bumpy bus ride and almost all other passengers were busy in themselves as well.As the man kept moving his fingers in and out of my wife’s vagina, she almost reclined her head on his chest. The man was now very emboldened, certain that she wont scream or shout. He withdrew his other hand from her blouse and reached for her sari. He bent a bit and held the bottom part of her sari and slowly began to pull it up, exposing Seema’s legs. He pulled it up further, exposing her thigh’s now. Realizing what was happening, my wife looked alarmed. But the man held the sari in between her ass and his crotch and with his free hand pressed her boobs hard. It was enough to freeze her. Seema was too nervous and tense to say or do anything.From above, her sari looked normal but if one looked further below, one could see her sari had been pulled up till her ass, exposing her thighs and even a bit of her buttocks. I couldn’t imagine in my wildest dreams, my wife semi-naked like this in a bus and being fingered by a stranger, an ugly mean looking stranger. I had a raging hard on.The man then deftly unzipped his trousers and brought out his cock to the view of atleast three spectators, including me.My eyes popped out. His cock was massive.He pointed it towards my wife’s ass. I couldn’t believe it. Was he going to penetrate my wife right in middle of the bus. My wife had no idea what to expect as she was facing the other side.Not wanting to take any risk regarding my wife’s reaction, he waited for the bus to go over a big bump before he did anything more. And he didn’t have to wait for long.As the bus rocked from side to side, while going over a rough patch on the road. The man took advantage of the situation and pretended to fall over her and in the process pushed his cock onto my wife’s vagina. It didn’t go in, in the first attempt, but it made my wife panic. Her eyes opened wide, and before she could protest verbally the bus went over another bump. The man pretended to fall on her again and this time he was inside her. Oh what a sight. My wife being fucked right in middle of a packed bus !She was in state of shock. Only muffled cries were coming from her mouth. Her eyes were wet with tears. But the man had no time for that, as he pushed harder to penetrate my wife even deeper.Satisfied, his cock was fully inside her vagina, he stood still, as if to gauge her reaction. She was motionless too, just tears building up in her eyes. Definitely she couldn’t attract any attention now from fellow passengers. She was in a very vulnerable and helpless state.He seemed to be in no hurry, knowing well, that she was under his complete control.He began to move his cock in and out. My wife again shut her eyes and clenched her teeth.He was moving deep in and out, but in a restrained way with minimal ass movement as not to attract the attention of the man standing behind him.After a minute or two of continuous fucking, my wife’s lips parted. I could see even her body had begun to move – moving to the rhythm of the man’s body ! I couldnt believe it. Was my wife beginning to enjoy it ?The very thought brought out precum from my cock.I was watching this man fucking my wife right in middle of the bus. He was trying to keep a straight face so that if others see him, they shouldn’t be able to make out whats Going on. But my wife was having a difficult time trying to keep a straight face. With every stroke from the man’s cock, her lips would part and I think they were accompanied by soft moans too. She was definitely enjoying her molestation.The man was soon cumming.His body stiffened and he started ejaculating his cum inside my wife ! I think the liquid in her womb made her squirm even more out of pleasure.The man’s limp cock flopped out from my wife’s pussy. I could see his semen was trickling out of my wife’s pussy onto her thighs.Satisfied, he looked at the two guys watching him and winked. The guys had a smile on their face and one of them whispered something in the ears of the guy who had just fucked my wife. He smiled and exchanged places with the new guy., is the other guy going to fuck my wife too, I thought. He did exactly that. My wife must have know it’s a new guy, but she was far too aroused to bother, I guess.Then a very surprising thing happened. The second guy watching it, caught hold of my wife’s hand and guided it to his crotch. He unzipped his trousers and put her hand in. My wife didn’t need any persuasion as she began to fondle his cock as the other guy kept fucking her. My wife masturbated the man to his climax and he came all over her hand . And soon the man fucking my wife followed. He pulled out his dick and came on her ass.What a sight it was. It was unbelievable. These guys had turned my wife into a horny slut. As the pulled up their zips, I could see my wife was still squirming. I wondered why. But soon I could see that the man in front of her was fingering her pussy, though he was facing away from her. He kept fingering her for a while.Her eyes were closed as the fingers of her fellow passengers kept fingering her pussy and she was really enjoying the sensation in that packed bus where so many noises were not letting her moans to get louder.This obscene show of my wife went on for around 10 minutes as the guys watched my wife in awe. Her body was almost dancing on the fingers of the man in front of her.Suddenly she broke out into spasms. She was having a orgasm, right in front of the lustful eyes of her co-passengers. Her orgasm hit her hard. While trying to not let out loud moan she snuggled her face onto the shoulders of the man in front of her. Her whole body seemed to be resting on the man masturbating her. She violently began to rub her crotch against his fingers and also against his body.she came crashing back to reality. I could see she was feeling very ashamed. She couldn’t raise her head or look at anyone. Not even search for me.Luckily she didn’t have to bear the discomfort for long. Our bust stop arrived within 5 minutes.A few people got down there. Luckily none were those guys. She looked for me as she got down. I went up to her as the bus left.“Baby, hope you were fine” I said as if I didn’t know what happened" I was on the other side of the bus”“yes, it was ok” she said, though she looked apparently shaken“But you look weak” I said“Oh nothing, just exhaustion, ghar chalte hain.” She replied..I disclosed this incident with her after one week and she started weeping but seeing my cool reaction and after i too disclose that i liked the show and it was my desire to see her in this state with a stranger gave her a sight of relief and she admitted that she had faced such incidents in buses before also while going to offices but this was the awesome and she liked it very much.Its my request to all the females and couples who feel that yes they enjoy these type of activities and a lot of females who feel that these incidents had become a routine affair in buses and they had started enjoying them as small oral funs then please write back to me and if any female or

1 comment:

  1. Hello I enjoyed reading this greatly it reminded me of my holiday in Japan when I was travelling on their trains. You are packed in like sardines and can not move people pushed right up against you two guys started feeling me up first and next thing one of them was having sex with me.

    Loved this story thank you for shearing, I am female twenty-two, this story made me very, very hot.

    ReplyDelete