Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fucked by father-in-law







By: Greatfucker


I want to narrate an experience of mine which I had with my father-in-law. I am a 27 year old woman. I’ve been married since four year. Of course, it’s an arranged marriage. My husband works in a private company and I am a house wife. My father-in-law is a widower. He lost his wife long back. Anyone could easily find out on seeing him that he is starved, I mean sexually. For about a year we were a happy couple, we toured around many places, hanged out well, everything was fine. It was off late that I noticed changes. A lot of changes, primarily in our relationship. Sex was boring and ordinary and sort of a routine ritual. I needed some spice in it. Also, there was a notable change in the way my father-in-law saw me. I noticed a change in the way he looked at me, the areas he stared at. In particular his eyes were peeking at my bouncing breasts and my shaky ass when I moved around the house.Well, I don’t like to boast about myself but I am not bad in those departments. My breasts are firm enough and protruding, almost an invitation to grab them and squeeze them hard. I normally wore sarees at home, mostly casual cotton ones, occasionally I appeared in those silky ones which were more transparent and clinging to my body, showing off my curves. He used to star at my boobs, and my cleavage, especially when I bent down. My saree goes slightly off the place, giving him a view of my cleavage and my melons. While serving him food, I stand near him and bend whenever I need to put food in his plate, he would never miss a chance to look at my hidden treasures, but he always does that in a clever way as if he is Mr. Innocent and knew nothing.Then came a time when my husband had to go out of station on some training purpose. He said he would return in about 10-15 days. For my father-in-law this felt like what a hungry, starving voyager lost in a desert would feel when he finds an Oasis. His acts became bolder. He gave stares which were obvious. One day he asked me to help him in taking his bath; he said he wanted me to clean his back for him. I agreed. He sat in his shorts; I entered the bathroom, I was wearing a cotton saree. He asked me to give him a head bath. I turned on the shower and though I took precautions not to get wet, I couldn’t, I got wet partially. I was applying shampoo to him, standing in front of him. His face was straight in front of my breasts. My saree got wet and my blouse was clearly visible along with the contents inside it. He could trace the shape of my breasts, size and the location of the nipples. I tied my saree to a side, in such a way that my navel area was exposed. I was sure it was a feast for him, but I continued.I was rubbing his head applying shampoo. It was moving to and fro in such a way that it almost touched my breasts in that process. It was steaming hot in the bathroom and I was wet partly due the water and partly due to my sweat. He could feel the aroma emanating from me. I got carried away and I was moving his head more and more into me, I was letting his face touch my breasts. It was a see-saw movement, his face was kissing my breasts, and I was literally crushing his face into my breasts. He must have felt the softness of my boobs. He laid his face buried in them, almost restless and just my hands were moving. Few minutes later I regained my senses and moved away from him. I finished the cleaning work soon. I got a towel and I was wiping his head. Again his face was pushed into my breasts while I dried his hair with a towel. I was applying force to dry so he had to hold me for support. He laid his hands on my stomach, above my hips and caught me. He was laying both hands on me, taking full support from his hand grip on my tummy area. He was pressing me hard. I was dumb struck for a few moments. I finished that work soon, before it went too far.One afternoon he complained that the AC machine wasn’t working in his room. And I asked him to sleep in my bedroom. In the middle of my sleep I felt someone touch me. I woke up, but didn’t open my eyes fully. I could feel his hand on my tummy. I opened my eyes and saw him. He was deep asleep, the hand wasn’t moving. I thought it was accidental and it happened in sleep. I closed my eyes and resumed sleeping. Few minutes later, the hand started moving! He was feeling my stomach, its softness and started to press it gently. Later, his hand started to move upwards! His hand was now lying on my breasts. He put it there motionless for few minutes. Then he started gripping one of my breasts with his palm. He began to assess the shape and size of it. He could feel its softness in his hands. It started to become stiff and firm. He began to gently squeeze my breast, the way an auto/bus driver blows the horn. He was now getting bolder and was squeezing it much harder. I moved slightly and a let out a feeble moan but I continued to act as if I were amidst a deep sleep. Then he located my nipple and started to draw circles around it, along the aureole. That act was miraculous, sending shivers throughout my body. He took a nipple between his thumb and index finger and started pressing it gently at first, later a little harder than earlier. I couldn’t hold on any longer and I had to break free. I acted as if I woke up just then. His hand was inside my saree palloo, right on top of my blouse, fingers almost catching my nipple. He shut his eyes but kept his hand there itself. I acted as if I was shocked to see his hand there and I took it off away from me. He was now sleeping very close to me, his breath was almost felt by me on my face. I turned to he other side, facing away from him. I closed my eyes but I was still thinking of his acts. It was not late before he laid his hand again on my stomach, now he was catching it from backside. He moved close to me almost grinding his groin into my ass. I could feel his erect member touch my ass. His hand was feeling my tummy and its softness. I slipped a knowing smile as I was turning away and he couldn’t see my face anyway. He began to feel my soft boobs once again. It was thrilling for me to be touched by such an elderly person in that way. I felt strange but I liked it. He moved his face closer to mine. He was breathing my aroma due to my sweat. Feeling my hair and seeing the smell of it. Then his nose was touching the bare skin on my back which is in the blouse cut area in the back just below my neck. He planted a gentle kiss there. His hands now come down feeling me all the way, actually they moved a lot down now. Almost about to enter my panty area, no one knows how I feel when someone touches me in that area below my navel. His hand was trying to enter my saree hold above my panty area. His slipped his hand inside finally and viola! He was touching my pubes! I think everyone of us must have experienced an electric shock at some point of time in our life. I was experiencing it then. His touch was like an electric shock to me. I had to instinctively move my groin backwards, digging my ass much deeper into his groin. He must be aware by now that I was awake and conscious of all his acts. He continued exploring deeper. He must be surprised when I felt me wet there. I was almost giggling now with shivers passing through my body. He was rubbing my clit and was feeling my wet pussy. He was manipulating me well. I was in heaven. He inserted a finger into my pussy which was fully wet by now. He began to finger fuck me vigorously. Though we both were aware of each others position it was done with me staying there numb as if I was asleep. He was moving his finger in and out and sideways, almost all the possible directions. He was literally drilling me. I think he came then. He left suddenly and went to his room.We acted normally as if nothing happened until night, when he had to sleep in my room. At about mid night he started doing the same things again. He started feeling me up and squeezing my boobs. Now as its night time, we could not see each others faces, for that matter nothing was visible. I was wide awake while this was happening. He grew bolder and was now kissing my neck area. He went on lower and started to remove my palloo aside and was kissing my boobs over my blouse. He was squeezing one and was kissing the other. He was trying to suck it too. He was desperate now so he started to remove my blouse. He ripped it apart soon, made short work on my bra and there were the mangoes he had been dying for so long. He felt them fully naked and started rubbing his face into them madly. He was sucking them and kissing them hard. I was moaning loud now. I was encouraging him with my hands pushing his head into my breasts. He began to kiss me all over my body, my face, we tried the French kiss, he began to kiss my tummy, my navel, went even lower too. He removed my saree totally now. Dragged my panty down and began to lick my pussy. He was inserting his tongue into it and was fucking me with his tongue. I was thumping my hips and banging them up and down on the bed. I was trembling in lust and pure passion. I was dreaming of this for years and finally this happened. I was asking him to fuck me. He was groaning and obliged my request, took his nude unprotected dick and shoved it hard into my pussy. I didn’t even care about any protection at that time. I was in lust and total ecstasy. He was ramming his cock harder and harder. To my surprise he was a lot longer than his son! He fucked me for about two hours that night. He came thrice during it. He finally collapsed over me. We slept like that start naked. I was the one to get up first the next morning. He was just beside me, hugging me, my chest clinging into his. His hand was over me and his face was near my neck. I tried to move away. I woke him. He caught my breast with his hand and squeezed it for one more time and looked at me and smiled. I couldn’t look at him I was shy I turned away and I was trying to get off the bed. He moved down to my pussy and felt me near that area. I giggled and I left the room. I got dressed and I was preparing breakfast and coffee. He came into the kitchen slowly and hugged be from behind. I froze and stood still. His hands started playing with my breasts again. He was enjoying them very much. He began kissing me on my neck from behind and continued pressing my boobs. He said lets take a bath together and dragged me into the bathroom. I pleaded, saying that I had to prepare the breakfast. He ignored my requests and said I was enough for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He turned on the shower and we both became wet. He said he still did not see me nude in day light. He wanted to see me totally nude. I started kissing him now and hugged him tightly. This really turned him on. He almost ravaged me. He swiftly removed my saree, almost tore my blouse open and caught my breasts. They were wet hence slippery. He said I had a good pair and kissed them to his hearts content. I allowed him to relish on them and asked him to do whatever he wanted to, I said “I am all yours”.He made me nude completely and I removed his shorts and caught his dick. It was huge. I It was one hell of a dick with good length and width as well. I moved it to and fro for a while and he started to fuck me while standing in the shower. He was holding my hips and started to fuck me. He lifted me onto him and he was almost holding me with his hands and his dick in my pussy. It needs great strength to give a standing fuck. We moved to the bedroom and continued our fuck there. We were having a fucking marathon all those days when my hubby wasn’t around. Later on we continued to have sex during daytime and whenever and wherever we got a chance. He would feel me up at times, sometimes we have oral sex, and we continue to have a good sexual relationship. I get fucked by those two men almost daily. Some days my husband might not have sex with me but my father-in-law never misses a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment