Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fucked by fil





By: manjiri

My name is Manjiri and the only difference is I am a divorcee from Mumbai. I did not get along with Nishant my husband primarily because I was almost insatiable in bed and even though I was loyal to him he thought otherwise.My FIL who had chosen me as his son's wife remained in touch throughout the divorce. His name is Akshay and he was a retired CEO of a big manufacturing unit. He often visited me when he was in Mumbai and we genrally did have a good time together.One day he called me and told me he would be coming to Mumbai and his place of work was close to my flat so could he stay over? I said and yes and prepared the additional guest room for him.He duly came in the morning and we left for work togehter. He promised to have dinner with me and so I decided to come from work early.I don;t know what prompted me to put on all my makeup and additional things as I prepared as if it was a date. I chose to wear a daring backless choli style blouse with a hint of cleavage and a see through black saree. As I opened the door for him I could see his appreciation at my efforts.He too got ready and came out. He suggested to mix drinks before we left so I had made a drink for him.While having it he let go of the bomb shell," you know Manju you told me frankly about Nishant;s problems, and now looking at you I think if he could not satisfy you he was not really fit for you," he said and winked.I smiled and said," so what kind of man is fit for me pappa?""A man like me,"I shivered.He was a well built man in his early sixties. I smiled and averted my eyes," and what type of a man you are papa?""The type who attacks a woman as attractive as you are when she is dressed like this and then takes her to bed strips her naked and takes her till the time he is satisfied,"I shivered and stood before me before finally having the courage to speak,"but you have not attacked me till now,""because you are my bahu," he said keeping his drink glass down."Not anymore I am divorced remember?" i said.Needed no second bidding. He pulled me in his arms and putting his big hands on my buttocks kissed me full mouthed. I tried to push him away but he just held my hair and again forced his lips on mine making mine bleed."Ouch you animal," I said and pushed him away.Then I realised that my pallu had fallen down and my breasts were heaving inside my backless choli."Let's see if the problem was with him or you are not sexy enough," he said and simple pulled the cups of my choli to sides till the fabric gave it my cholit tore.It was not possible to wear a bra beneath it so my naked milky breasts were exposed, Papa saw that and again holding me by buttocks kissed me hard while kneading my breasts hard. I responded and then unzipped his fly pushing my hand roughly isnide to find his tool."Now let me see if you too are good only at taking clothes off," I said and encircled his tool. But that moment I knew I had taken on a challenge that I was boudn to lose. My was he big.He held me by hair and threw me on the sofa.Next moment I was crushed by his brutal weight as he removed my choli completely and started to knead my boobs through my armipits while raising my saree and petticoat to my waist ."Nice ass you are really a great piece manju my son shjould have never left you," saying so he began licking my back sending waves after waves of pleasure throughout my body while his hands were busyt rmoving my panties and then he inserted one finger in my chut to check if I was wet enough."Papa take me like a bitch," i said and hid my face in sofa."Glad to" he said and made me sit on my knees holding the sofa. Then he raised the bunch of my saree and eptticoat and pushed it to my stomach. Then he removed his shorts and after a couple of brisk strokes to make himself hard he pushed his dick on the opening of my chut."Ahhhh.... Oh my you are big..." I sighed as he tried to ease it inside.Then realsing that I was still too tight he simply yanked my hair and gave a brutal thrust in to insert his cock in my chut completely. I cried out loud and then he grabbed both my breasts in his hands and started to fuck me like a bitch.:Like it? Take it take it in.... Come on pussy take it" he was sighing while pushing his dick harder and harder inside my chuyt. I was sighing and pushing his hands to knead my breats harder. I was not fucked like this for a long time and now intended not to let him go.Ater some time he eased me on my back on the sofa and hooked my left leg on the sofa back. Now my puchchi was exposed in a wide position and then sitting on his knees he againt started to fuck me fast while kneading my breasts and buttocks. I was sighling and askig him not to stop..... Then I experienced a sweet sweet orgasm and I shuddered but he slapped me lightly a couple of times and told me not to let go till he was spent.I was amazed at his capcity to fuck since we were going on for almost 20 minutes and still he was strong, evertime we were near a climax andd he would hold for some time and then start building trempo again.I pulled him on top of me and started to kiss his hairy chest while his cock was bagning in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment