Thursday, April 2, 2009

Holi with darling Sali



By: Sankar

I am a professional aged 32 yrs from bhubaneswar. My wife is also a professional aged 27 yrs. She is at present at Mumbai on a training for 6months. My Sali is about 23 yrs. She has completed her graduation and joined her post graduation. She has a beautiful figure though not very fair. I used to fantasize about her since our marriage 4 yrs back. I got this golden chance this holi. My wife and her mother were away at Mumbai i reached my inlaws place around 11.30am my my father-in-law was out playing holi at a friends place leaving my sali alone at home. She usually doesn't play holi so she had already taken her bath and was dressed up in a long skirt & a white top with her hair wet & open giving her a very sexy look. Seeing me in colors she started pleading not to put colour on her i agreed to just apply color to ger cheek instead so she doesn't take bath again. When i proceeded to apply color she suddenly started to run inside i followed her and tried to catch her once in the dining hall i caught hold of her nailed her down to the floor and applied color to her face and purposefully let some colour to slip in to her top. Then she struggled out of my clutches and tried to run again but slipped i tried to hold her so that she did not fall hard on the ground and injure herself . In the process her top lifted and as i was helping from behind i accidentelly cupped her breast. After getting up she ran into the bedroom & locked it. Even though i enjoied the happinings i never intented to do that as i was scared of the matter going to the notice of my inlaws & wife. I was scared so i left immedeately hoping she dosent disclose it to any one and i thought to explaining it to her at some other time.I came back home and took my bath and was changing my clothes when i got a call on my mobile from my inlaws place. I was scared has she disclosed to some one as her mother & sister are away i was hopefull she wont disclose to her father but still i was scared. I picked up the phone she just yelled "bhai today what you have done? Just come here immedeately. So i had no option but to rush there hoping to sort out the problem some how before my father-in-law comes back. On the way i again called her she picked up the phone i just asked her if my father-in-law has returned she said he will be back in the evening only. I was very much relaxed thinking i have some time to make her understand. When i reached the door was locked on pushing the bell she opened the door. Seeing my face she smilled and went inside i followed her. She then asked me what i think about what i did that morning? Was it correct? I said it was an accident she said no you have to make amends for it . I had no option but to agree to the condition. First she asked me to clean up the colour mess in the dining room which i did with a mop. When i turned around i was stunned to see she had unbuttoned the top with her breast bare (with colours)in front of me. With a wicked smile she asked "bhai who is going to clean up this mess. I could no belive my luck. I just tried to clean the boobs with my hand. She again smiled and asked me to come into the bathroom and do a proper cleaning. She asked me to leave my clothes outside so that i wont wet them. Once inside she was topless. I cleaned her breast with a towel than with my fingers i pinched her nipples & massaged her breast. She started moaning aaaa..... Bhai it feels sooooo gooood.... I was in a towel so i put on the shower and started to apply soap to her body. She was slowly loosing control. I thought it was the best occosion to fulfill my fantasy. She also told me that she use to fantasize about such scene with me for some time so its her fantasy comming true.but she told that as she is a virgin only oral sex. But i was sure to deflower her that day. Suddenly i removed her skirt and panty at one go and there was a virgin fully nude before me.immedeately she pulled away my towel making me nude too. We hugged each other along with the soap. My pennis was poking her lower belly. She caught hold of it and started massaging it. I asked her woe did she know about mastrubation she said every thing is available on the net. While applying soap to her body i rubbed her vaginal lips and she was again moaning loud out of controll she suggested to finish the bath and do a 69 on bed . I was very happy at that as if she wanted to do this with me since long and had every thing to perfection. I carried the nude sali in my arms and dumped her on to the bed and and jumped on her. She said no no i am a virgin. Ididnt listin and sucked her breast one after the other while one hand started to finger her pussy. I could put one finger in her pussy and she just held me tight and said "bhai what are you doing i am just going crazy" i said i will give you all the pleasure that you always wanted and kissed her lips pulling her lower lip into my mouth. I charged her that she was not a virgin as i could easily put my finger inside her. She said it could have been because of the horse riding classes. I agreed i could be but can be otherwise also she said" you are very naughty, you are the first adult male who has seen me nude, that too because i wanted this with you".I slowly picked up speed in massagimg and was observing that she is going out of controll easily. I was also feeling the urgency in me. So started fingiring her firsht she started moaning loudly and pulled me to her tight. I removed my hand from her pussy and asked if she will allow me to just rub my penis tip it her vaginal opening for my satisfaction.she said yes but dont put itinside as she could get pregnant i said ok. Then i asked when she had her periods. She said she will have it in 2-3 days i was very relived. Then i started to rub my pennis tip at the varinal lips. She was going crazy throwing her head both sides and holding one of my havd tight. I also explained her the as she will mensturate in 2-3there is no chance of getting pregnant. I started to rub the pennis faster and intermitently pussing it in a little. Suddenly i saw her expression changing and she moaned "bhai pleae put it in i cant tolerate it any more please plz..... Then i positioned myself in between her legs and with one thrust my organ was inside her she was in a bit of pain. I continued my strokes slowly and increased my speed i was fucking her like a bull. She was yelling so i put my mouth on her and kissed her while fucking her pussy. Suddenly she started shivering i could feel her comming i could no control myself and shot my cum deep inside her she had her orgasm simultenously and was fully drained out. We slept for about 10 mins in that position then we got up went in to the bathroom and cleaned each other.then i asked her was it her planning? She said some what but not fully. Once i oinned her down for colouring her started all the planning. She has seen me fucking my wife once in my in-laws place about 2 yrs back which she had watched through a crack in thr window. And had fantasize about me, and another thing is its safe with jiju as they have to geep it a sectet and are experienced. Since then we have fucked thrice within last 5 days. I am writing this with her permission she is here with me. Hope all of you like our first encounter. For your comments write to us at getmysis@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment