Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bhabhi made me jogi




By: nitin

This is Nitin from Patna. I’m 38yrs old man. I m quite good-looking man of around 5’11”. Right from my teenage days I have been in dream of having sex with a horny girl or woman. Now coming to story that happened almost 20 years back. It was my first encounter with sex. The lady who’s behind this was my cousin’s wife. My bhabhi was really a beautiful and gorgeous lady. No can ignore her presence when she came b4 any one when she was young. She was of 5’2”, and figure of 36, 34, and 38. Her age was around 29 at that time. Her name was Shush (name changed). I really adore her beauty since my child hood. She was a married lady and her husband was posted in railway. She has no issue and her medical checkup once she came to Patna and stayed at my house for 15 days. As our house was of two rooms flat and she was here for treatment we offered her palang (bed) to sleep. My family structure was mother, father and four brothers. We two elder brothers sleep in the same room in which bhabhi was sleeping and my two brothers were slept with mother and father in other rooms. On that night my elder brother was went to attend the marriage of his friend’s sister. We bhabhi and I was alone in that room. We both slept as usual in the middle of night I arouse to pee and when I returned I saw bhabhi was also on her feet to pee. When she returned and went on bed she asked me to come on bed. When I went to bed. She hugged me in her arms and kissed me. I was surprised by her sudden action. I can’t make a voice as in adjoining room my mom and dad was slept. She was kissing my mouths vigorously. As I was in lungi she caught my land in her hand started massaging. Slowly her mouth was on my land and presence of her mouth on my land hardening my dick slowly. I tried to control it earlier to this I only do it by my own hand. We phrased it like “apna hath jaggarnath.” Slowly it became hard like rod. She felt the sudden movement in my rod. She looked in my eyes and smiled. She told me Bauaji please fill your juice in my pussy as your brother is not capable of making me pregnant, by you I can achieve this pleasure. My hard dick was almost 7” I opened my legs wide so that she can have unrestricted access. Now she started kissing my legs, ankles, my thighs & started giving me love bites. I started responding to her love bites and hold her head in hands and circled my hand in her hairs. She started rolling her tongue on my naked thighs. My thighs are most sensitive part of my body & her actions were really aroused me. I was really enjoying it & had closed my eyes as soft moans were escaping from my mouth. Then I felt that she had grabbed my dick in her mouth she looked at me for a moment; her eyes were full of excitement. She tried to take, as much as was possible but still wasn’t able to take my full dick into her mouth. Now she started rolling her tongue over my cock & started sucking it. She vigorously sucks my cock. Her one hand was playing with my balls; gently caressing it while the other was massaging my thighs. I was giving soft moans because laud moan may disturb my parents in other room. Now I picked her up in my arms & moved towards her lips. I made her lye on the bed & removed her Saree up to her waist she was not agreed to open and became naked because others are sleeping in other room. Then I unhooked her blouse and bra. Now her upper portion was completely naked before me. I looked at her milky white and hard nipple boobs & placed my hands on her boobs squeezing them. I pressed my hands on her boobs harder. After pressing her boobs, I proceeded to mouth them. I took her right nipple in my mouth while my hand pinched her left one. My tongue moved over her nipple while my lips sucked it. The warmth of my mouth on her nipple was making her crazy. She was moaning but in controlled manner out of pleasure & I was feasting on her boobs like a small boy enjoying his candy as it was my first experience to suck boobs. I kept on sucking her boobs for a while. Then I started kissing her. Now I sat near her legs then I parted her legs wide. I smiled, as I knew what was about to come. She raised herself on knees so that her cunt becomes fully available to me. I parted her thighs little bit & then placed my lips on her shaved cunt, as room was dark I couldn’t see her pussy. I touched her clit. Slowly & slowly I started moving my fingers over her clit. Her whole body was now trembling with pleasure. She was in a state of complete ecstasy. Then my fingers were entering her cunt. First one, then two fingers into her cunt. My thumb started messing her clit. She was on peak of arousal. My action made her lose control of herself. My hand to reach to her boobs caressing & fondling them. She couldn’t handle it more and with a loud moan her pussy busted with juices. She was breathing heavily due to which her breast was oscillating up & down. I bought my hand up which was coated with her sweet cum. I was just enjoying the heavenly feeling that I get from her pussy juice. I kissed her lips and sucked it. Till now her cunt was well lubricated & due to my previous encounters it was not so tight. So I had no problem as I moved my fingers in & out of her cunt. Then I paused for a while and adjusted my dick to her cunt lips. Suddenly I keep the tip of my dick at the entrance of her cunt. I pushed it with full pace into her cunt she cried but I covered her mouth by my hand. She exclaimed nahi! I started stroking my cock into her cunt. Gradually I increased the pace of my strokes & now my dick was sliding in out of her cunt. She exclaimed “chodo mere raja chodo jor se mujhe aaj maa bana do sala kutta tumhara bhai namard hai aur humko gali deta hai. Chodo dever raja jams ke jor se.” She also started pushing her cunt towards my dick & we both started moving in rhythm. ”Ahhhh… Haaaaaaaa… Ohhhhh… Oh laura bahut hi majedar hai. Bur isko buri tarh nichor dega aaj. Pard do mere bur KO. She was just yelling in pleasure. I too was responding by pushing my dick hard into her cunt. We carried on like this till she came heavily. Her pussy busted in orgasm releasing all her juice over my cock. But I was still not done I kept stroking her. She was on verge of collapse but I carried on. Finally, a few moments later my dick busted in her cunt releasing my juices to fill her cunt to the fullest. She crossed her legs on my waist. I collapsed on her with my cock still in her cunt. We both were completely exhausted & were finding it really hard to move so we slept in each-others arms for almost 30 minutes. That night I again fucked her in doggy style. sexynitin007@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment