Wednesday, April 1, 2009


By: Dasuncle

As it was a luxury bus we had booked our tickets and all the seats were booked. We were going to Jaipur. The bus was at 10 in night and we headed from Jaipur so it was a night journey. I and my family with family friends, we all were round about 8 of them we had got the seats but one seat was booked on a different seat so i was the one who was sitting alone leaving all my family members in front seat. Round four seats away from me i had a partner who was an old guy sitting beside me. Till then i knew that the journey was all with sleep. The bus had made its move, after an hour’s journey we had crossed nathdwara and we were in the ghat where the bus stopped it was 11.30, almost most of the passengers were sleeping the conductor opened the door he was talking with someone and after that i saw 8 to 9 people came in the bus they took the ticket and moved backwards there were two ladies almost of same age with their husband and children. They were getting adjusted in the seats, as their vehicle had been failed and it was not safe to stay back with the children it was dark there were no seats left and the children and a women were standing i felt poor and was just going to offer the seat the old man beside me got up and offered the seat and he went in the front seat besides the driver. The lady placed her children on the seat an she was standing leaning on the seat in front of me the children were sleepy and they slept off soon. The bus had switched off the lights and it was complete dark i asked the lady to sit but she just said no don’t worry. Till the time due to the moves of the bus she was brushing her ass with my hand she was quite careful she was not getting a good support. Till the time i had no bad intensions in my mind but as she leaned on my hand i sensed the soft round fleshy touch of her ass, which dint take time to get my cock in motion. I didn’t remove my hand from there. After some time she moved back to see the children for which i had to remove my hand she place the shawl on them and again stood as she was leaning on the bench before me but this time she was a little inside the gap in between my seat and we were touching our bodies like my one leg was in between her legs and they were brushing. I was getting on due to her ass in front of me and those touching of the soft thighs. I kept my hand on the rod in front and now that too was touching her kamar. I slightly pushed my thumb and started creasing her sideways she sensed it and moved slight back due to which her buttocks were very close to my face and a jerk of the bus directly pushed them on my face i felt her ass crack due to which she said sorry and leaned front where my thumb was waiting for her. I again started fondling slowly and moved on a small body part. It was all dark around. This continued for some time and she knew that i was playing mischief with her. I had stopped moving and took my thumb aside as she was not responding and i was also afraid that she was not co-operating it. Some time went on and she due to the movement of the bus touched my hand but this time she just leaned her pussy area on my fingers and stood still. I became active again. I started rubbing her there but the sari was a problem so i moved my hand right and started feeling her leg beside her pussy i put my fingers and started discovering her body, from back as well as from front i placed my face in between her ass and caressed her pussy lips above her clothes she was not protesting as i tried to pull her panty on one side of her pussy she just moved back and the panties got slipped from my finger. I didn’t know why she protested so i stopped due to fear, she leaned to see her children and bend down and whispered “you pulled my hair rascal”. I was much exited with her move. I again started moving my hands above her pussy and she also was now pressing her sexy ass against mine. I was brushing her ass crack. This continued for some time. But it was not enough i wanted to touch her pussy. I just leaned on her ass and pushed her forward and took my hand down to her legs i touched her foot and took her sari slowly upwards touching her bare legs. She shivered, and i knew that it exited her, she didn’t move just looked all around and stood still to be safe now i was touching her thighs and the sari was falling from the sides i took my hand more up wards and now could touch her panties i caressed her all around her panties cut and just pressed the entrance it was totally wet she was dripping like anything i moved upwards giving pressure on her ass crack above her panties she shivered. It was amazing i was touching unknown women. I had achieved her till her panties and above all she was enjoying it all. I went up wards till her panties took hold of it and she just held my hand and stopped me from removing it. She bent down and again whispered are you an ass what are you up to we are in a bus not on the bed. I just moved forward and kissed her lips while she was talking, she moved back with my sudden move. She was afraid of someone seeing her she looked here and there and smiled back stood with the same posture i quickly slid my hand till her panties and was again stopped by her. She saw me angrily and i said ok, i started moving my hands on her great soft ass and put my hand in between her legs she opened her legs slightly for me and i could touch her pussy with her panties i just put one figure from the side of her panties and pulled it up and placed it on the other side of her vagina. She was totally wet, juices were dripping down her pussy lips, and i ran my fingers all over her public hair and made them all wet by her own juices. I was playing with her pussy hair and pulled them giving her pain and giggled she saw at me and just smiled angrily and stood there, i inserted my index finger in her pussy due to which she gave me more space bye bending between her legs slightly. I was fingering her rapidly she had caught the pole of the bus to stand still i knew that she was controlling her moans till now. I continued with my two fingers and she trembled she had her organs all her juices were on my hand. I took my fingers out of her and placed them on her ass whole and inserted them she was shocked and could not hold she fell on my lap i took my fingers out of her ass and send my hand through her chest touching her boobs, i started fondling with her soft boobs. I squeezed them both through her blouse. She turned her face back we kissed each other softly without making any noise. We parted our lips, and she said isn’t it enough i nodded my head saying no. I asked her whether she would like me to stop she too nodded saying no, your great i don’t want you to stop. Please do it as much as you want. She again stood up her white thighs were great and i pulled her sari again up holding both her legs i started to fondle with her pussy lips once again i rubbed them slowly and with a pace she was deeply involved in the act and enjoying it by closing her eyes. I took this opportunity and pulled her panties down straight towards the sandals. She bounced back with a shock, what have you done please place it back i nodded my head saying no, she immediately took out the sandals then her panties and kept it in one of her bags and stood. I was very happy to be successful in the attempt. She stood back and i again lifted her sari now i had the whole access of her cunt and her ass i squeezed her ass and played with her pussy lips. It was really paining now for me my cock was now being crushed in my jeans for about an hour and was to be released. I opened my zip and took it out, seeing that she smiled bend down and held it. She started playing with it. I knew what she wanted but it was not possible. She stood up leaving it she slowly pulled her sari towards her thighs and bend down sitting on my lap now her naked bumps were on my lap and my cock was in between her cunt lips she adjusted herself stood up slightly holding my cock in her hand and directing it in her cunt as my cock touched her love hole i was feeling the heat of her pussy on my tip it slid slowly without any problem. She sat down giving pressure on me and holding my hand, she sat on my lap and whispered in my ear now if someone gets up what will we be doing my rascal. Do you know in which state are we, any ways i got what i wanted you have a good size and you can make any girl go mad in bed she started moving up and down slowly with moans in my ear “ahh ahhhh ahhhhhh” and after some time i held her above and started moving my cock in and out the speed was increasing she was dripping i had to slow down as my moves were making some noise she sat silently saw all over and again started moving up and down after some time she had her organs and in few more strokes i recognized i am also going to load off, she sensed it but continued and i exploded i held her tight and my cum flew all over her sari. After some time she stood and i put my cock back in place. I gave her my seat to sit and said her to rest as i went forward for drinking water after having water my father suggested me to sit near him giving me some space. I could not go back again. After some time one of their guys stood and stopped the bus and they all got down i didn’t know the place. We had our last look at each other she gave me a sweet smile and moved her lips saying thank you my dad saw it and he asked why she said thank you to you. I replied i gave her my seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment