Monday, March 23, 2009

Wife Sucked My Father





By: Kabir


Hi guys ! I am a regular reader of ISS and I really like these stories. Today I have been prompted to write the incest of my father and my wife.. I am Kabir got married in the year 2003 to a very lucsious and sexy girl from MP named Kashish, I was 29 year old and she was 28, i must tell you about my wife, she is 5.5 tall & 32-28-38 figure, aboslute sexy lower bottom part lovely butts & thighs, fair complexion, blunt hairs very cute looking face, that can make any man to feel like fucking her. I am 5.11 tall, muscular body, fair complexion with

handsome personality, been casanova in my college days..She was for a small down in MP, we got married through our common relative. I have been having phone sex with her during our courtship period ofcourse on her demand, as she was crazy for sex so do I…It is when we came back from our honeymoon, I went to my office, at night when I came back, she told me she is not well and feeling feveriesh since morning, i asked here why did you told me in morning, she said "Papa ko bataya, phir woh doctor ke paas le gaye they". I asked what did doctor said to you she said "he has been asking about our sexual frequency and how do we do it, I asked her why did he ask abt it "she said he was expecting some infections in the vaginal area" , I asked her did he check your vaginal area, she said no.. Just questioning.. Getting naughty and excited about that the there is a 3rd person know about our sex life I ask her, what did you answer him. She said " nothing much" i asked "phir bhi kya bola"- she said " bola daily karte hai 2-3 baar, different time par like ek baar subha uthte hi, ek baar sham ko aur ek baar raat ko sone se phele..and very soft and nice way.. I really enjoy and completely satisfied" I gave a naughty smile then then does Papa was there all that time when u were talking about this, she said "yes". I said "WHAT?" Did he say anything.. She said "Nothing". I said take rest.. And we went to sleep.. But at night i could not sleep as I was thinking that now my father know about how i fuck my wife.. And how many times a day and that to in what are the timings..I knew my papa for long time, though i dont mind that but one for sure " he is absolutely THARKI" he loves xxx movies as he has got good library with hi, he is tall dark and muscular man and most of the women like him.. As he is very sharp and true womanizer.. As he use to have sex with my masiji's many a times... This is what he told me during my marriage functions day when he was drunk.... Next morning i wake up and fucked my wife as daily ritual and went to office, I came back early as my dick was absolute in unrest after hearing abt her talk, i came and fucked here again and told that I am going to Nasik for training for 3 days, if you want you can go to your sister's place, she said OK. I call up my sister - in - law that she will come to her for 3 days as I am going off for training. 1st day after my training I call up her sister to talk to my wife she said, Kashish did not come as she wanted to be at home for my mom having some tooth problems.. And had to visit doctors, I said fine.. After 3 days I came back to delhi.. I found here very happy..i fucked her twice consecutively and then went to my parents room to watch movies and talks.. I noticed some kind of funny and suspious acts of my father and reaction of my wife.. At night I fucked her and lying on her with my dick inside her pussy.. I ask here about did she miss me last 3 days in bed.. She said with a smile "sort of but not completely - need was fullfilled". I said what ?She said Yes... But dont fight back to your father said why...what happened...She said.. "papa ne 3 raatien mere saath fucking kari hai" I said what.. He said yes.. Par tum papa se mat ladna.. Unki problem bhi samjoo...I said "what do you mean by that " she said "your mom had tooth problems and over that arthritus.. And could not have sex with papa and he was really starving for it" He told me that it is about 6 months he has not even seen the pussy... So i decided to help him out and since you were there I was also troubled... Instead of using some artificial means I thought let him fuck me.. His dick will get th relief and So does my burning pussy" " Kya main galat kiya.. Sirf papa ke sewa hi tokari hai.. Aap hi ne to kaha tha .. Mummy papa ki sewa karna.. Unhe kuch mana mat karna.. Help them... Initially I was angry then I smiled as its OK as he is my father only and he is not going to Publicize the same.. And moreover my wife dont mind it and when I am not here she has got the option to get fucked inside the house rather then going and searching outside for the same.. I smiled at here and said..." I am ok with it but u got to tell me in detail for this every thing .. She said fine.. I asked here about the the last 2 days.. She started narrating "I was alone at house as mom went to doctor, papa was watching the cricket match, i was in my room, suddenly papa came to my room, I got up in bed and said "do you need anything papa"..Papa : Nothing, bus tujhse baat karni thi..Kashish : haan boliye papa..Papa : Bura mat manan.. Par jab se tere aur doctor ki bataien suni hain, main so nahin paar rahi..Kashish : (embarassed).. Kyon papa aisa kya haiPapa : Mere beta kitna kushnasib hai jo use tere jaise ladki mili hai.. Humain dekh.. 5-6 saal ho gaye.. Jindgi sukhi hai.. Koi spice hi nahin hai..Koi dost nahi koi nahi jisse main apne dil ki baat kar sakoon..Kashish : papa.. Aise koi baat nahin.. Aap mujhe batao.. Mujhe apna dost bana sakte hoo.. Kyon sasur-bahu ka pyar to waise hi jyada hota hai.. Bataiye na kya problem hai..Papa : beta.. Tere mummy.. Artritus ki wajah se 5-6 saal se mere saath sex nahin karti aur mujhe muth marni parti hai"Kashish : sharmatey hue "papa muth kya hota hai"As i said papa is the biggest THARKI of the world and he know how to make a women reach his dick and how he should reach her pussy)Papa : ju kabir tere saath kartha hai woh main haath se karta hoon...Kashis : confused : hai... Woh kiase hota hai..Papa immeditely took out his dick from his lungi... And started in and out movement by grabbing in it in hand ... Kashish.. Felt embarassed but since here pussy was also starving kept looking and did not reacted.. This encourged my father.. He askedPapa : Kashish.. Kabir ne tujhe yeah kabhi nahi karwaya..Kashish : nahin !Papa : Kamal hai.. Yeah to woh 10 saal se kar raha tha jab tak uske shaadi tere saath nahin hui thi.. Usne kabhi tujhe xxx film dekhai hai.. Kashish : nahin !Papa : are kamal hai... Waise mere paas bhut saari collection hai dekhni hai..Kashish.. : haan.. (getting very excited)Papa took out his box of xxx dvd and played one with 3-4 nigors fucking a cute chick.. A perfect CD as my wife is like a chic and my papa is like a niger in front of her...Watching this kashish was getting excited, and her throat getting dry.. Same time papa sitting beside her massaging his dick.. She wanted to get up to have water.. Papa asked " where r u going - not liking the movie"Kashish : papa movie to acchi hai.. Par mera gala sukh raha hai to pani lene ja rahi hoon.. Apko kuch chaiye...Papa smiled at her.. And holded her and and said.. You got milk tanks for me and i got juice pipe for you.. Where do u want to .. And her toward him.. And then asked her to massage his dick.. Kashish with her heart beat getting faster holded my father's fat black & hairy dick (mind is clean shaved and nicely maintained ofcourse fat and thick ;)).. She holded the dick and start massaging.. Papa said "ise muth marna bolte hai" now kashish was concentrating on the dick .. Papa said " Kashish.. Tujhe pyas lagi thi na " she said "yes".. Ok.. He hold here hairs and bent her down on his dick.. And askedher to take in his mouth and suck.. Kashish is fond of sucking.. Then she startd sucking strongly... My father started moaning...aaaah oooohhhhh.. Nice you girl.. Sweety. Girl. You are a good sucker... Oooohh aaaahhh.. After about 5-7 mins of rigrous sucking by kashish.. Papa could not hold and shot his load of cum in her mouth.. She drank to whole cum.. " suddenly the bell rang.. It was my mom.. Both of them got up fast and my father rushed to the bathroom... Kashish opened the door.. After this, my father gave her nice smile and on one or other pretext enter my room and then kissed and smooched her..."I shall be updating the fucking sessions of my father and my wife the next part of it soon, mind it we 3 enjoy this incest alot and have fun .. All you girl, ladies & aunties, bhabis.. Wanna have a handsome hunk fuck you for free... Contact me at email : kabirtheleo@yahoo.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment